Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAVE cancelled error during cancelling the FWSD document

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Customer reported an issue 'SAVE cancelled' error coming during cancelling the invoice(FWSD) by clicking on Cancel Document button in the FWSD POWL(worklist).

We have been debugging to find where exactly the issue but not able to find any clue (root cause).

It flows through several classes.Finally we can see for what reason this error is coming but this is not the root cause.

Attached the screenshot below of debugging stack for reference. It says determinations and validations are failed, thus it is setting EV_REJECTED = ABAP_TRUE.

In between one custom method is called but it won't pass any parameters.

Please help and guide.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Clark_Huang
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

It looks like that there are some issues in the determination or validation of FWSD Node.

It is a better way to check the message number and use "where used" function to find out the reason of the error.

Best Regards

Clark Huang

bharath_k6
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Clark,

Thank you for hint.

Yes i observed the same that multiple determinations and validations are called and executed in between.

Yes, i have done the where used and kept a breakpoint. But this message is raised in class /BOFU/CL_FBI_CONTROLLER_NEW which is in standard.

While i was trying to debug, there are multiple classes of '/SCMTMS/' , '/BOPF/' and framework classes are getting executed.

Spent too much time in debugging.

Is there any logical way of finding the correct determination and validation which is getting failed?

I am facing a tough challenge here as i am in TM production support project, hence SLA(Service level aggrement) is getting crossed.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thanks,

Bharath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I assume that a validation is rejecting the save. In order to find the validation please set a breakpoint

in method /BOBF/CL_FRW->DO_VALIDATE and perform a save. The validation which returns et_failed_key (line 519 in SP_BS_FND 7.31) is the one which is rejecting the save.

As an alternative you could also activate the breakpoint group /BOBF/FRW_ERROR in transaction SAAB which does also stop if a validation returns failed keys.

Best regards,

Carsten