Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not having SCN Status update option.

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am not having status update option under the create tab in SCN. Below is the image. Please help.

Thank you

Regards

Pankaj Pareek

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - You'll have the ability to create status updates as you have 30 points in your account. In addition to the create function, you'll also be able to post status updates at the top of the  Activity feed.

PankajPareek
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for helping me.

Regards

Pankaj Pareek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

thanks for sharing, I was also wondering why creating a status update doesn't work for me. Maybe it should be communicated beforehand that it will be possible after achieving 30 points or via a grayed out button with a small note.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do have more than 30 points yet I'm not seeing the status update function anywhere (create or in the activity feed). could there be another reason for this?

oliver
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

please login and try again. There was some configuration issue which got fixed. Should work now.

Best,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver, it's working fine now!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member224856
Discoverer
0 Kudos

I think you don't have to score 30 points to update your status. I just have 6 points and i did it!!! By default it is available.

You can see below, My status has got updated.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

As I wrote above, there have been some changes to the rules.  Those affecting status updates have been relaxed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to create it with only 20 points. I dont know if it will work with less points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

I have 23 points and able to see the status update. There might be any error.

Regards

SAYI

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

There have been some changes to the rules.  Those affecting status updates have been relaxed.