Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

connecting clients system to my solman

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear all,

I want to add a customer systems PRD and QAS to my solman and to be honest i did it before on the same solman but after upgrade process of my solman they despaired. Now when i go to SMSY and try to add them i can´t see the options to CLIENTS to start adding the client 100 and after that assign the respective RFC.

All the RFC to the customer system are created and i can connect, what could be the problem.

So can I have all my customers systems linked to my solman (I mean more than 1 PRD and QAS systems)?

Best regards,

Nelson Chamba\

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lluis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nelson, to that question:

"...So can I have all my customers systems linked to my solman (I mean more than 1 PRD and QAS systems)?...."

Yes, you have to follow the process under "solman_setup" transaction on menu option "managed system setup; on the setup guided process you have to assign the system to a logical component, and on one other step ( i don't remember now) you can assign that logical component to a "Solution"; on our Solution Manager we have one solution for each customer, remember that a solution can have more that one logical components and a logical component can have diferent system rols like your requirement.

hot best multi customer handling under solution manager check that sap note:

1301032 - destination off multiple-customer handling

hope that can hep you.

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

dear all,

I managed myself, I used the Create product system with assistant and it helped me. The RFC were created before and i just liked them and the system is there.

best regards,

nelson chamba\

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nelson,

Upgrade of ECC or solman? If you have done the upgrade of solman to 7.1 then there are different aspects of Landscape Management applicable in 7.1 for eg: LMDB. Pls go to txn code LMDB to do any modification in system landscape.

Regards,

Vivek

nelson_chamba2
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi dear Vivek,

Still on 7.01. And i have PRD on: Landscape Components --> Productions System --> SAP ERP --> PRD.

Here I can´t add the RFC to the customer PRD system.

Regards,

Nelson\

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need assign Product Instance to your system first. Pls assign SAP ECC Server as relevant on the "Product Instance selection " tab. Then go to Landscape Components --> Productions System --> SAP ERP --> PRD--> SAP Ecc Server to generate RFCs.