cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C5 - Mission accomplished (or almost there)

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

With SAP officially announcing it's open, free, online learning platform, I'd like to take the chance to congratulate and thank the five heroes who had the guts to stand against something that most people agree but few dare to contradict. This is the day, fellas!

Congratulations, guys!!
Step 1, complete.

Step 2, on the way. 🙂

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

LeonardoAraujo
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Henrique,

That is great news indeed. I will keep an eye on the content availability just to make sure this is not for HANA content only(right now it is)...

Leo

henrique_pinto
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Indeed, but I suppose that's probably because it was just easier to port the existing content out of their "beta platform" (aka openHPI), which was mainly for HANA. 😉

The video on the home page, on the other hand, does talk about other topics such as Enterprise Mobility and Social Business. Let's wait (, hope) and see.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once you have the platform in place, it's a matter of pooring content into the platform which shouldn't be that difficult.

I'm wondering to what extent we will see a wide variety of content though in the near future.

This smells much like HANA will be the near future content and for the rest it's wait and see.