cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Key figure function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have the scenario where I need to create a new order based key figure to read the planned orders created in ECC, where I'll will assign a new category group "ZZ1" containing categories AI & AJ only.

I have created a key figure, maintained new key figure function "ZKFF" in table /SAPAPO/KZFUNC, and in table /SAPAPO/SDPKEYFV I made the reference as follow: ZKFF I EQ 2004.

In the planning area I added my key figure and assigned to it the key figure function and the category group, but in the SNP the key figure is not reading the planned orders, although they are read on SAP standard key figure "Production(Confirmed)", any suggestions ???

Regards,

MaX

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rajkj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MaX,

I don't think SAP provided an option to work with custom key figure functions. They are pretty much hard coded within the program.

The condition mapping of key figures (by means of updating table /sapapo/sdpkeyfv) allows you to update a key figure based on the change of other key figure(s) for instance, update of depended demand based on changes to production(planned).

Thanks,

Rajesh