cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help on native application for beginner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am beginner in SUP 2.2 platform and I'm looking for exercises to fix my knowledge obtained so far, here in the SCN and other tech sites found enough material for Hybrid App, however I can not find hardly any material on Native App.

Would you like some help, I am grateful now.

att

Felipe Paiva

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

there are quite a lot of native apps available on SAP Code Exchange. Also in the Tutorials section of the SUP Online Help you will find some examples.

This should help for the beginning.

Regards,

Mark

markteichmann
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Sorry, forget about the link to Code Exchange. The native apps there are quite old or for Windows Mobile. But using the Tutorials you should understand how to use the generated Code in a native app.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also now concludes this tutorial "Tutorial: Android Application Development Object API 2.2 SP02"

Particularly was very vague idea of the native application, I am having many difficulties with this issue.

att

Felipe Paiva

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Most of the solutions for the issues you are going to face/ you are facing is available in the SCN. Whenever you face an issue google it you can find the answers.

I also faced similar challenges. All the best.

-Midhun VP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I appreciate everyone's help, I'm able to understand the structure of a native application.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Felipe,

You can find blackberry native app developement tutorial on SUP in the below link:

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/a0f0428d-c71a-3010-dfac-87c143d88...

Even android and IOS tutorials are also available.Please let me know if you want any assistance regarding this.

Regards

Buddha Puneeth