cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiver SOAP Adapter going in error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a scenario in PI where PI is calling a Webservice using SOAP Adapter.

While testing the same I am getting below error in Communication Channel monitoring.

PLease let me know what could be the issue.

Thanks

Husain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

former_member184789
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you test in WS navigator tool if you are able to access the URL of the webservice.You may need to configure the WS navigator white list for this webservice.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

The issue has been identified. The problem was with the port, it was not open.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Husain,

Glad you got to the root of the problem!

Since you are new here just some advice... please close the question by marking the thread with "correct answer" button. You won't see this option in the Communications window pane, you should click the thread title first.

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Husain,

This is due to system unavailability of hosted web service..

Regards,

Loordh

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take help from BASIS.  I suspect  the firewall connectivity between PI server and it's port 50000 and the target web service system.   If not, establish the firewall rules between PI server and the target web service. If that is not problem then sure your target URL is not right.

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Make sure that you typed the correct Target URL and SOAP Action in the receiver Communication Channel parameters. Also check whether PI can reach the service or not.

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Connectivty between PI/Web service system broken,there could be multiple reasons

1)Web service system may be down

2)Configurations was changed at Web service system.

If same interface working earlier and now it is not working means then check with Web service team about system availability.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It means PI cannot connect to this web service. Does it require authentication?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Husain,

First Try connect to Endpoint URL through External tools like SOAP UI.

Check if the Endpoint URL is accessible (before that have a look into the Communication Channel if the configured the Endpoint URL is correctly.,, chk for any extra spaces or so. ) .

Check if any Firewall needs to be opened between PI server and Web Service URL.?

Try this...

Best Regards,

Suresh S