cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to hide a Tab for a Specific User/Group in the the Master Agreement in e-sourcing9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are using SAP e-sourcing 9.  We have created a custom Tab (Tab2) in the "Create Master Agreement". We want to hide this TAB(Tab2) for a specific user/group. Can you please guide us how to do this.

Thanks

Swastik

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Swastik,

You should be able to do it using dimensions on page customization. Add the page customization for the tab you are interested in. Enter <%USER_GROUP%> for the dimension field to dimenison by user group. Select Object Reference for Dimension Field Type and select the group.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I'd like some guidance here, if possible. I'm trying to achieve the point that you mentioned in your message: Hide a field for a specific group of users and I'm getting a strange behaviour as some fields are being correctly being hidden and some are not working:

Just changed the field on page customization and the result is the following one (Page Customization for Master Agreement):

- Company - Successfully Hidden

- Name - Successfully Hidden

- Payment Term - Not Hidden

- Extension Field on Terms tab - Successfully Hidden

- Limit Value - Not Hidden

First I was thinking that some fields were not being hidden due that they are mandatory fields but that proved to be a false statement as I was able to hide the Name of the Master Agreement.

Any thoughts on what this could be? I'm on Sourcing 7.0 OP.

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Robert

Message was edited by: Robert Eduardo da Silva Orban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just got working for both Users and Groups:

Selected the field to hide;

Checked the Dimension on Parent flag;

Dimension field left with no value;

Then, selected Object Reference (Groups or Users) and worked fine.

Field Name: Field: Agreement Maximum

Property: Hidden

Value: Yes

Dimension on Parent

Dimension Field:

Dimension Field Type: Object Reference

Class Name:Groups

Dimension Value: Group X

Updating: Did some testing and Couldn't get this working. If a field is hid, it stays hidden for all users/groups, it's not considering the object reference.

Any thoughts on this?

Regards,

Robert

Message was edited by: Robert Eduardo da Silva Orban

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

We need to do conditional override based on Collaborator Role.

We tried using token COLLABORATOR_ROLE in the Dimension Field but no luck.

Any pointers on how to apply conditional Overrides based on Collaborator Role will be helpful.

Thanks & Regards,

Rajiv Yadav.