cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intercompany Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

SD GURUS

Can u pls clarify me regarding PI01,,,PI02,,,,,,IV01,,,,,IV02.

1)Where we use pi01 and pi02 ?

2)Where we use iv01 and iv02 ?

3) What is the diff between these two?

Can u pls explain me by taking an example?

Thanks&Regards

Prasad.G

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

In IV01, we will give PI01 as reference condition type. So there is no need to maintain conditon records for IV01. We need to maintain PI01 condition record.

The condition category for this conditon type is " I ". To create the intercompany billing document the billing type " IV" must be maintained and assigned to the corresponding sales document type.

Thanks

Anil

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru Prasad,

These condition types are relevant for inter-company sales process.

Intercompany sales process is the one where sales order for a customer is placed in sales area assigned to one company(ordering company) but the delivery is being done from plant which is assigned to another company (delivering company)

The ordering company will bill the customer. And the delivering company will bill the ordering company.

So there should be a mechanism right for delivering company to bill the ordering company. This is achieved through PI01,PI02, IV01 and IV02 condition types.

The price that the ordering company has to pay the delivering company is set up using PI01 or PI02 condition type.

These condition types will appear in the ordering company's billing to the end customer as 'statistical' values...i.e no impact on end customer billing. This is for reference. These are set up as statistical in the end customer billing pricing procedure (RVAA01)

The delivering company bills the ordering company using billing type IV. The price for the billing document comes from IV01 or IV02 condition type. These will appear in the intercompany billing pricing procedure (ICAA01). The value for IV01 is determined by reference to condition type PI01 and therfore is the value the delivery company charges the ordering company. For the delivering company, condition type IV01 stands for the revenue. The costs are given by the moving average price or standard price of the material.

Hope it is clear.

Please reward points if useful.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sincere thanks to Sadhu Kishore,,,,,Sagar power andAnil. I Have awarded points also and closing the thread.

PRASAD. G

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When a delivering plant invoices a sales organization, the plant can use one of the following condition types:

PI01 Intercompany: fixed amount per material unit

PI02 Intercompany: percentage of the net invoice amount

These condition types specify that the price charged by the delivering plant to the sales organization is shown as a statistical value in the sales order and an effective charge in the internal invoice.

The condition records you create and maintain for intercompany billing are the same kind of records that you create for pricing in general.

IV01 Inter-company Price ERLOS Revenue

IV02 Inter-company % ERLOS Revenue

Also have a look at this link :

<a href="http://help.sap.com/bp_bblibrary/500/Documentation/Q79_BB_ConfigGuide_EN_DE.doc">IV01 IV02</a>

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore