cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC 10 - ARM - Business Roles not provisioned

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are actually on GRC 10 SP10, and we are facing an issue with Business Role provisioning through Access Request Management.

When we try to provision a Composite Role with an ARM request, we don't have any problem:

But when we try to provision a Business Role, nothing happens at the end and we can see in the logs "Provisioning log is not available".

The request does not raise an error but the user is not created or modified in the system.

If we look at te Business Role, it is in Production Status and it is composed of only one Composite Role, the one that is provisioned successfully when asked directly.

Have someone faced this issue before or do you see something that I could have missed in the configuration ?

Thanks a lot for your help.

Regards,

Benoît.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Benoit,

Kindly refer to the SAP Note No. 1781696. It will resolve this Issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you both for your answers.

I can't check the solutions in my system right now but I will update the thread as soon as I have done so.

Regards,

Benoît

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Again, thanks to both of you.

We have applied SP11 this morning (which includes SAP Note 1781696), and Business Roles provisioning is working now.

Regards,

Benoît

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

HI Benoit

Have you run your role synch recently? I'm on SP12 and at first it didn't work (same message of provisioning logs not available)

For my roles I have the following settings

Business Role

For the composite role I had

Single Role (I re-labelled as functional role)