SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit amount on Contract Account

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the requirement as follows:-

I need to find the Credit amount left on the Contract account and document number and document type for the same , which company will have to refund.

For example debit  amount paid         left

20       50                    30-

70       30                    10+

100                   90-

final bill amt    50                              40-  (this amount left is 40 which company will be refunding back).

So, i need to know is there any document number for the same credit amount left as i have check the document type of this credit amount.

10 REPLIES 10

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ravi:

You can use credit clarification worklist (FPCRPO and some others) for this.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi Bill,

This is regarding open items to be included in credit list.

But what i actually want is that whatever the amounts being paid by the customer, if there is credit amount on the CA , then for that credit amount check the particular document type for that. And i think its only possible when we can get the Document Number for the same.

Can u please let me know how to get this.

regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Ravi:

So the issue here is that you have not provided enough information about what you are doing and why.  Without that, it will be difficult to provide a solution.

regards,

bill.

former_member215295
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

We had the similar requirement and we enhanced the event 1732.

First run the FPCRPO_DET and it will create the credit list which you can clarify through FPCRPO.

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I checked the event 1732 but there its mentioned

The function module processed at event 1732 is responsible for checking an interval of open items posted to contract accounts to see whether they have to be included in the credit list.

This is regarding open items to be included in credit list.

But what i actually want is that whatever the amounts being paid by the customer, if there is credit amount on the CA , then for that credit amount check the particular document type for that. And i think its only possible when we can get the Document Number for the same.

I am new to FICA, please help in as easy possible way to approach for the same.

Thanks for help,

regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think this is what your client is trying to achieve right ?

if there is a credit on customer account with a particular document type , main and sub transaction then you want to refund that amount to the customer ( is it a manual process or automatic process).

and this can be achived check the configuration path

IMG > FInancial Accounting > Contract AR AP> Business transactions > Credits> Define selection criteria for credit clarification ( this will be a manual process to refund)

thanks,

Vikram

0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Actually its a batch report writing where for the CA, i have to check whether these CA are eligible for Automatic refund process or not if they satisfy certain conditions. Among those conditions, the one which is to check is , what document type it has for the credit amount left on the CA.

For this what i followed is looked for table DFKKOP table where i got the AUGBL i.e. clearing document for the ones posted for Open Items.

Actually what i am facing problem how the line items gets created after some amount paid for open items. Suppose only open item is for 200 amount(Opbel as 1111)  and i paid 500 .

For example -

OPBEL    AMOUNT     AUGBL

1111               200          2222  (which is for 200)

so does this doc number 2222 also created as line item OPBEL in dfkkop. If so, then thus also 300 amount gets created with same doc number 2222 as OPBEL.

As i am new to fica, can u please clear me on this.

Thanks & regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

In FICA whenever the payment is come it will clear the open item and payment document number become the AUGBL of that open items and if this payment amount is more than the open amount let's take your example if open item 200 and payment amount 500 then this excess 300rs will create a new line item in DFKKOP as open credit item with the AUGBL number as Document Number and it has some certain Main and Sub transaction (Define in Customizing SPRO in posting area 1090).So you can track this open item easily according to Main and Sub transaction with clearing status not equal to 9 in DFKKOP.table.

if open amount is equal to payment amount then no new line item is created.

In case of statistical item clearing there is separate rule. 

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I got some clarity through your clarification. Thanks a lot.

Regards,

Ravi.