cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Assertion Failed ( Assert condition was violated )

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi genus,

I try to display the ASSET ( T.Code : AS03 ) . while click display , its going to dump.

i have mention the screen shot below :

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Irfan,

I have faced same issue Asserion failed due to ANLA and field HAS_TDDP.

User changed some time dependent field in main asset and not updated in sub asset, so that time system get inconsistency in table ANLA and field HAS_TDDP and system will update the " X " indicator (true)

for this sap released note with one correction program, i have implemented and working very very fine.

Implement the correction program and you can execute through SE38 or SA38

SAP OSS note - 1839803

Solution

To correct individual fixed assets, the correction program ZCORR_ANLA_HAS_TDDP_S is attached to this SAP Note.

When you execute the program, you must specify a fixed asset to be corrected.

Depending on the type of inconsistency to be corrected, also select either correction mode a) or b). For more information about the two possible

types of this inconsistency, see SAP Note 1547416. If you are unsure, SAP Support can inform you which correction mode to use in your case.

The program has a test run, which you can use to display the change that the program would perform in the update run.

If there is a large number of inconsistent fixed assets or if the problem is not yet solved (that is, if new cases with inconsistent fixed

assets still occur), contact SAP Development Support to analyze the cause of the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Whenever an Assert expression returns False for an active assert (withoud ID) the system will trigger this exception.

Check the help documentation and you'll get a clear idea about the command

http://help.sap.com/abapdocu_70/en/ABAPASSERT.htm#&ABAP_ADDITION_4@4@

Regards,

Felipe

guillaume-hrc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What has it to do with Web Dynpro ABAP?

Best regards,

Guillaume

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the table ANLA and field HAS_TDDP. If there is 'X', just remove it.