cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Send Automatic E-Mail by create an Incident

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

I read several documents how to configure a automatic E-Mail to the processor of the incident when saving it. But the action i defined is not executable.(see the screenshot-it is the first one) I also read this here http://scn.sap.com/people/dolores.correa/blog/2007/09/18/sending-e-mail-from-support-message, but i´m a little confused with the transaction SLFN.

Manually sending emails is working.

Here is what i´m configure:

- copy transaction SMIN to YMIN

- define a new action in actionprofile YMIN_STD -> Y_MAIL_ACTION_TO_PROCESSOR_2

- scheduled automatically, processing when saving, partnerfunction slfn0004

- adding the created action in "crmc_action_conf" to the profile YMIN_STD

- adding startcondition CRM Service Prozess User Status = E0001YMINHEAD

- interface BUS2000223, YMINHEADER

- creating a message YMIN in Web-UI -> but no action is called and no email is displayed in scot

Sorry that the screenshots are in german, but i hope they can help you

I hope you understand and thanks for reply

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Richter,

I have a step by step tutorial delivered by SAP, but cant upload it here. it worked fine for me when configuring automatic email notification, search for it in the solution manager space "Send_Mail_via_action"

and check this guide: http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/606c449e-d2fa-2d10-04bf-d189d099c...

Also check TX CRMD_ORDER_BP -> choose find ALL -> choose the incident you created and then check tab ACTIONS.. it will give you an indication of where the problem is.

Cheers

Jimmy

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you so much that solved my problem!!

great to know the transaction CRMD_ORDER_BP  🙂

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Vivek_Hegde
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe the blog you are referring is an old one. Please go through the latest blog here:

May I know the Processing Type for your action? Can you try changing it to as below?

Regards,

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vivke,

thanks for reply. I try what you posted. Nothing changes

The action is called as "Schedueld action", but the last column (excecuteable) in the web-ui is filled with "No" and it never changes the yellow status.

The point 3.2.2 in the document that yo refered to is something else that doesn´t really work. If I understand this right...thats a standard implemented action, that is called if the status of an incident is changed. This action is never called on my service desk if I change the status of an incident.