cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10E issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have one issue related to VL10E.  The schedule line agreement not clear after creating delivery. what will be the reason? we are using TAXINJ procedure.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think so its something to do with TAXINJ.

Could you please explain little bit more on the issue you are facing. Did you create delivery? What is the error log you are getting after executing VL10E. You can press Ctrl+F2 to get the log details after executing VL10E.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. My issue is after creating delivery the scheduling agreement still showing in VL10E . It should be remove as the delivery already created.

Thank you

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you execute VL10E, system picks-up delivery creation date from and To. Check your schedule agreement, if any of the items which are in due for delivery falls under this date. If so, system will show them as well.

Right now, i don't have access to SA to confirm same by using scheduling agreement scenario.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes i know system fetch all scheduling agreement which fall between the delivery date which have mensioned in selection input. But my question is whether the scheduling agreement still display/exist in the due list even if delivery created for that particular schedulling agreement in VL10E ?

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Why don't you check in your Dev or QAS post us back..I guess it will display, if you have deliveries which are in due for that day.

Sai.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the copy control from Scheduling agreement to Delivery check

Whether the Pos/Negative Quantity field is + or 0, if it is Zero then it will be updated in the Delivery due list

please check and update

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you but in my system it has same setting. VL10E working fine for only one plant. It fetch only those scheduling agreement which falls in between delivery date of input selection and as soon as delivery created the correspnding scheduling agreement remove.but this functionality not happening for other plant. I have tried to find out the missng setting which is not available other plant but didnt get any clue. So please help me out where i need to cross check so that i can correct the system ?

Thank you

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess there could be some code which is causing this

please check this in the program RVV50R10C

there will be some enhancement point where a code might have put with respect to the plant

please cehck with your Abapers and revert

regardfs,

santosh

hiteshks79
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check the schedule line category in the delivery schedule.

Regards

Hitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please check table VEPVG-Delivery Due Index. I believe documents will be removed from this table once delivery is created and the status is updated correctly.

If not, this could happen. Please check if the Delivery document is updated in the document flow and if the status is completed.

May be you have to re-organize the status. Please check if this note is helpful

Note 128947 - Correction of SD document indexes with RVV05IVB