cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing the methods of web services

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used the client proxy wizard to consume the web service in Java perspective of NWDS.

I have followed the following link to do so:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/503a495f-4a95-2910-ce90-d8bc18f8...

I am unable to use the methods of this web service.Can anyone guide me in this case?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

What the link you've provided explains is how to use the Web Service Client from a Web Project (precisely - create a JSP).

Those are so called deployable proxies (e.g. they are deployed with the Web Project on the engine, and only then they can work).

The same happens also if you create a WS Proxy in a EJB Project -- It can only work when deployed on the engine.

If you would like to call it out of the Java Perspective, this means you need a standalone proxy. A Standalone proxy is created in the same way as the deployable one. The only difference is that it is created in a "Java Project".

So in short - create a Java Project, create the Proxy IN this project. Create a main class there, and call the proxy as described in the document.

Regards, Vladimir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Sowmya,

You can consume web service in a stand alone java program by creating stand alone proxy.

other wise axis plugin help to you for this.

/people/abhijeet.jangam/blog/2006/05/27/developing-single-document-wsdl-to-schedule-a-web-service

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sowmya,

You are trying to use the webservice in WebDynpro ??

If so did you successfully created the Model in your project ?

Regards,Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

No.I am trying to consume web service in java perspective.