cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmations, but with actual work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

I have one activity which all confirmations have been cancelled properly, but there is still actual work being shown for it in transaction CN47N and also when I check it in CJ20N.

Where can this actual work come from?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have implemented Note 1774633 and it works.

Hope this helps.

roseane_gregrio
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. I confirmed actual work (10hr) and after I cancel this actual work.

In CJ20N the actual work continues appears.

Did you resolve this problem?

Thanks,

Roseane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try reconstructing the Data base using CJEN. Hope this might be helpful.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

roseane_gregrio
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I run CJEN, but the actual work is in CJ20N.

Thanks,

Roseane

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I face the same issue as Roseane. For example, plan working time for internal activity is 10 hours. I confirm 4 hours, so the actual work displays as 4 hours and the remaining is 6 hours. It's fine. But after I cancel the confirmation, the actual work still remain 4 hours. It's not reset.

//The actual work that I checked is in the tab "Dates" of activity (in CJ20N), and in report CN47N.

Confirmation is by CN25, cancel by CN29.

After cancelling, the cost has been reverse when checking in CJI3, the cancel appears in CN28, means that it's successful. But only the actual work in activity not change, still 4 hours.

Anyone has solution, please advice. Many thanks.

BR,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check OSS note 88522 and Note 146929.

Use reports ZYRCR001 or ZZCORR01 to synch actual work in activity to PS confirmations.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To an extent this is a bug in the program and I guess there might be note to correct that error. Let me find out and publish in this forum. you can also google search for this one.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dominic Nadeau,

Thanks for your information. But this incorrect actual work happens everytime I confirm activity, so do I need to run these report everytime after cancel confirmation to sync actual work? If yes, it may be inconvenience for user.

Best regards,

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Is that any notes can solve this without having to run these report everytime after cancel confirmation?

Thanks and regards,

Jessie

former_member201206
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

as far as I checked the possible notes, there is no relevant correction in this area since 2 years, beside the note 1954560 which correct the CATS scenario.

If the problem occurs repeatly, please open a customer message to let SAP check it.

Kind regards,

Zhenbo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for the answer.

I did check CJI3 before and it wasn't making sense to me. Please see a screenshot of CJI3 and CN47N

CJI3

CN47N

As you can see, it shows 90 hours of actual work, but in CJI3, there are only 2 which were not cancelled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is some kind of descrepencies exists in the system and hence leading to display different values in CJI3 and CN47N.

If errors occur when data is transferred to PS, the following tables stores the data containing errors are.

- confirmation with errors - AFRH, AFRV.

- Actual cost with errors - AFRC

Besides reports, check in tables and confirm. Try to execute CJEN.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

sunil_yadav2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

if there is actual cost exist then check CJI3 for line item and you will know from where this cost is posted.

sanjeevc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check canceled activity in t-code CN29 is there or not??

Execute report cji3 and double click on suspension cost line item it will show which kind of cost is it.

Regards,

Sanjeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can check the source of confirmation in CJI3. change the layout. Also you can check in table AFRU.

Thanks,

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

It can either be from timesheets or confirmation you do it in CJ20N or CN25.

Regards,

Mahendra