Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approver is not able to approve the requests in GRC AC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Please help me in resolving the issue,

We are on SP9. We have configured workflow with default path/ default stage  for role approval. When we click on "initiate for approval" in approval phase, request is triggering to role owner. Role status is "pending approval".

Role owner is able to see the requests in workplace inbox but not able to approve the requests. Approve button is not displaying.

This is also happening for access requests. We have configured access request workflow with one stage (role owner). All requests are stuck at approver waiting for approval.

Quick help is much appreciated.

Regards

Sasi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasi

Is this issue of yours has been resolved now?? How you have resolved this issue please suggest the solution.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope you have activated the approve/reject/forward check box in maintain task setting at role owner stage in MSMP.

If still the issue is not resolved, I would suggest to upgrade your GRC SP level to 12 or higher.

Regards,

amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Few things to give you more insight of the issue:

1.It  is SAP GRC AC 10.1 system.

2.Issue is for Risk Maintenance workflow where Approve button is missing  for the Approver.

Please suggest what can be done on this.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

As per my knowledge, GRC AC 10.1 is not yet open/live to customer.

Are you doing ramp up?

Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit

Yes it's live for customers except for Ramp-up customers of SAP.So we are implementing 10.1 for one of those few  ramp-up customers.

Regards

Pradeep