cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple credit memos for returns

Former Member
0 Kudos

I maintained all  configuration for returns delivery credit memo.

My Client wants returns credit memo on Returns delivery, means after PGR only.

So now system creating credit memo correctly, But Returns Delivery Still showing as Being Processed in Document Flow. we are running Batch job every day to process billing documents.Because of this Credit memo's creating everyday for same order.

So Document flow shows Delivery being processed. when it is completed then only one credit memo for one order.

Please help me what should i do.

Please help me.

Thnaks

in Advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

plz Also Check Billing Qty it need to be Maintained as B   in VTFL Item Category,apart from the what Sai Krishna has Mentioned

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chaitanya,

Please check your copy controls at VTFL. If the "Pos./neg.quantity" field has value "(0)", then system will behave in this way.

Regards, Sai Krishna

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sai,

VTFL, at item category level, field "Pos./neg. quantity" if blank or zero, then

SAP F1 help:

If you do not make an entry in this field, or set indicator 0, the source document is not blocked, which allows you to create several target documents at once (for example, when using EDI and frequent contract releases).

While the source document (such as quotation or quantity contract) is being processed, it is blocked. For instance, if you are working on a quantity contract, no one can create a release order for that contract).

The document is not blocked, in other words multiple users can work on the same document concurrently.

It does not say anything about "number of units completed" (like + or -)

Have you tested for blank or 0 values?

Thank you!

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TW,

Yes I tested it. If make it as "Zero" system is allowing me to create multiple Invoices.

Find the screenshot.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear TW Sir,

Few days back, i've faced the same issue that Quotation status was open even after the creation of subsequent document. The only reason behind that was Pos./neg. quantity was 'zero' and when i've changed the same to '+' flow got okay.

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ammarah, Sai,

Thank you for your posts!

Appreciate your help!