Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

History and rated content

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Colleagues,

after Gamification launch it's impossible to see which particular own content was rated ('liked' in my case) in History section of Reputation tab. Is it a missed functionality or does it work as designed? I really miss this function. Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrei,

We are investigating, it is an issue indeed to not have a link to the content that got the points. We're looking into it and we will probably have to address this with our platform provider Jive. FYI, in QA we had links when we tested SCN gamification, so this is new and we need some time to find out what is going on.

Thanks,

Laure

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Laure!

Thank you for the quick feedback. Look forward to get the functionality back! Thank you!

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

BTW, right now I know what was liked. It's the comment to this blog: http://scn.sap.com/community/crm/interaction-center/blog/2013/04/22/tips-and-tricks--analysing-crm-i...

Got it from the recent activity list. Latest Acclaim (positive feedback) there. Just FYI.

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Laure,

continue to post my observations. Probably they'll help you.

The reference to the discussion where points were gained because of helpful answer (I think and correct answer too) is visible in History. The link to the exact message which was marked is also in place.

So the issue is only with comments to documents and blogs I think.

Not sure if there was such direct reference previously actually.

former_member181931
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Thanks a lot for following up on this! I'm adding to the discussion as he was keeping track of what shows and doesn't show. I don't know if this is a change from what he previously observed. In any case he's following the resolution of the issue and your update can help him in future tests.

Thanks again!
Laure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrei,

Thank you for the update, and your observation is correct - links are showing correctly for point history related to threads, but not blogs and documents. We are actively communicating with IT to enable this for all content types.

Thanks again!

Sean

vinodkumar_kommineni
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sean & Laure,

I am not sure if you are right because it does not show the link for points related to threads as well for me.  Links are show correctly for old threads but not for new threads which are recent.

And this problem started from yesterday. I feel points calculation is also stopped/going wrong after this issue started occurring.

Please investigate on the bug.

Regards

Vinod

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I do not confirm. Right now I have links on Reputation tab for posts marked as helpful 14 minutes ago from now.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems this issue got fixed today, I was able to see which blog got rated or liked

VishnAndr
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you, Jürgen. Yes, it was fixed with the latest update.