Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUP workflows performance optimization

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I had developed a HWC workflow application using SUP 2.1.3 with sampledb as backend. It is taking almost 1 min to load the data. Is there any way to lower this loading time?

Regards,

Shyam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,
  few tips that worked for me:

• first time loading could be indeed longer as your MBO and CDN database has to get filled with data, usually you shall experience less loading time from second start
  • make sure your logging level is set to 1 so you do nto write extra logs (and also make sure your own code does only really rerquired logs)
  • remove all unnecessary JS files (camera, storage, ...) if you do not plan to use it -- they only make your initial load time longer
  • use right caching group for MBOs
  • if nothing above helps - run your files locally and use Crome built-in JavaScript profiler to find out what takes the most time - you will probably need some refactoring

Best regards, Artem

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member199619
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Artem, your tips really helped me.

Dan_vL
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

The following sample may also be helpful.

How to Measure and Improve Mobile Workflow Performance

https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-151616

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The performance is based on the features of the phone like CPU speed, RAM etc.

And of course it depends on the internet speed too.

The HWC applications are meant for light weight applications (Approval scenarios). It is based on the web browser of the mobile device (HTML). So it can't handle if a large amount of data need to be pulled from the SAP server.

If the business scenario is complex go for native apps,performance will be high for it.

-Midhun VP