Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"You cannot display TDDAT with the standard tools"

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to view the authorization group assigned a custom table but getting this error message, I guess I don't have the authorization for this.

I also don't have access for SE54.

Is there any other way to view the authorization group assigned to specific table ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are many ways how to bypass auth. checks in development system. But have you tried SE16 or SM30 for view V_DDAT_54?

Cheers

5 REPLIES 5

mvoros
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

there are many ways how to bypass auth. checks in development system. But have you tried SE16 or SM30 for view V_DDAT_54?

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I'm actually trying this in quality system and yes I have tried accessing TDDAT table from SE16 only which is giving me the error message.

SM30 - I don't have access in quality system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SE11?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julius,

I got it from SE11, followed the below path:

Table --> Display --> Utilities (from Menu) --> Assign authorization group --> this will display the authorization group assigned to that table.

Thanks for your help !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The correct thing to do would be to request access to SE54 to be able to display the assigned table groups.

How you then navigate there does not matter anymore, because you are meant to be there...

Cheers,

Julius