cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing specification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

Can anybody give me a practical example of any functional specification written for changing a Pricing Procedure or Pricing Routine?

Points will be awarded immediately for your kind help.

Thank you all.

Juhi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinu,

R100 condition has a standard formula 28 that it calculates 100% disc. We develope a new routin that it calculates 20 % disc. We used this to give 20 % disc when a customer buys a product on the second one he gets 20 % disc. Normally the disc conditions work specific to a line item irrespective of any higher level itmes. In this case only when the customer buys that selected product he a disc on the second itme for 20 %.

Hope it is useful. Please reward if the answer was helpful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

Points rewarded for your help. thank you very much.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sadhu,

I dont know whether its a legible question to answer or not. But can u plz provide me some idea that where to go in the system to make these changes regarding changing the routines. and what is farmula 28 actually?

thank u in advance.

Juhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi vinu,

Thanks as well. 28 is a base value formula in the pricing procedure for condition R100 along with alt calculation type 55. The formula in 28 makes the price of the line item 0 giving 100 % disc. Now the requirement was to make it 20 %. But if we disturb r100, then 100 % disc is lost. So we developed a new routine with a new Z condition. We need abapers help to write this routine and an access key.

Once ready with this Z condition set it in the pric proc along with the new routine formula developed. ( as it is 28 in R100, this time it is some XX ).

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Answers (0)