cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why LT04 (transfer order creation) screen appear different?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question with regards to Transfer Order creation transaction screen (LT04).

May I know why sometimes the left pane location of the TO creation screen appear as “Palletization” section (see following picture), while sometimes this particular section appear  as “Storage Type Search” ( I do not have this figure, but you know what I am saying)?

May I know what causes this? is this configuration or master data cause the TO creation of this seciton to become as Palletization or Storage Type Search section?

Let me know if you know.
Thanks.

Daniel.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you define that in IMG > LE > WM > Activities > TOs > Define Movement type

double click a movement type, then you can see the screen control at the right

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jurgen,

My question is why during TO creation screen that the particular setion I mentioned, sometimes appear as "Palletization", while sometimes, this section appear as "Storage Type Search" .

The config and the screen control does not seems to resolve my puzzle.

Or maybe I misunderstood you?

Let me know.

Thanks

Daniel

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Palettization is preparation.

compare the customizing with a movement type  where this palettization screen is not coming up

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If the TO creation field value  = 1 under screen control for the movement type in the configuration, then you will see the palletization in TO creation screen and if it is = 2, then you will see storage type search section.

The system is providing you the option to search for the availablity of material from all storage types when doing the stock removal using storage type search.

Regards

Vijay

Answers (0)