Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Expense Receipts PTRV_SREC- SHORTXT

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to update a field SHORTXT in PTRV_SREC in some cases.

I tried using FM-PTRV_TRAVEL_STATISTICS_UPDATE but its not updating PTRV_SREC and seems it read from BAPI_TRIP_GET_DETAIL and updates same data.

Tried using FM- PTRA_DB_TRIP_SAVE, but this is updating cluster- beleg which i am able to see. But this FM is not updating PTRV_SREC.

Could you let me know, how to proceed further. Thank you.

Regrads,

Vinoth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinoth,

For changing any value in PTRV_SREC you need to use BADI: TRIP_WEB_CHECK and method USER_CHECK_LINE_OF_RECEIPTS.

Please try to implement this BADI and check results.

Thanks

Alok

former_member183917
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Alok,

Thank you for reply.

Working on interface and based on some condition, i need to update SHORTXT of PTRV_SREC.

I think the BAdI will be used to change values from front end.Please confirm this.

Now i am using exit 002 in FM- PTRV_TRAVEL_STATISTICS_UPDATE to update SHORTTXT (based on call stack check to prevent, if same FM called from other pgm or...). This is updating PTRV_SREC table.

And i am populating beleg and using cluster EXPORT.... to update cluster for SHORTXT (Beleg-BTEXT = PTRV_SREC-SHORTXT).

Is there any other way to update both cluster and DB directly?

Regards,

Vinoth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes this BADI will update the table from front end entry. I think its for Web Dynpro version.

For Exit in this FM It has code for updating DB but i dont see any Cluster update in this FM code. This is really strange.

I am not sure how to achieve the same together. But will check again if any solution.

Thanks

Alok