cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resource Not Found Issue during Java Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a Java Mapping (as part of my operation mapping) that has 7 class files which will be referred internally. This Java Mapping is working fine in Dev system. But after transporting to Quality Environment I am getting an error "Resource Not Found".

I followed the steps as listed in SAP Note - 1523941 but didn't yield any fruitful result.

I recompiled the Java program and transported to Quality Environment but even then the issue still persists.

Any pointers are truly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sarat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sarat,

Probably below are the  reasons,

1)If you java mapping refering any external jar files then u must move all jar files to QA system,if jar files mising then you might get this error.

2)If Transport not moved correct with all details java classess them you might get this error.

3)If test data not correct then you might get this errors

solution:

Make sure that you have transported everything to Quality .

Debug java mapping in QA operation mapping,if still no luck then test your java mapping externally with QA data.

Thank you,

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Baskar and Raja,

Thanks a lot for your swift replies.

When I tried opening few class files of a java program in ESR of my Quality System it was throwing error - "Unable to display class because it is dependent on class that is not available in the software component version. See error logs for details" but other class files are opening without this error message.

But I am able to open all the class files in my ESR of Dev System.

I transported all the required files correctly.

Thanks,

Sarat

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please do the following... This could be quick and dirty check. You export jar from dev and re import to the Q system. I see you did not package all the necessary files in Q system in that jar.  Before re-import delete the old version. This would confirm only transport and not other errors. Even if you have external jars that are used in those 7 classes, I would recommend to package everything inside all those jars as a single jar file

Former Member
0 Kudos

The Issue was with the relative path of the java files. Surprisingly the same relative path was working in dev environment but not in QA environment. After changing the relative path it started working in QA environment too.

Thanks,

Sarat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Few cents..

You said it is working in teh Dev system but after transporting to Quality environment, you get this error. If your transport is properly done, you dont need to worry about code changes. Are you making any calls or lookup or database connection in your java mapping? If so, Please pay close attention whether your Q system has access priviledge to access those systems.  Also if you use any property file or jndi lookup such as getting contexts and you dont properly reflect for Q system

For example constants or property file to connect database or lookup might have some values that are specific to Q, D, Prod etc. Please check those parameters.

You might also add more meaninful log trace statments in mapping. So that you can capture via catch blocks.