cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing with respect to line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello experts ,

i have one issue . kindly help on this .

there are two line items in sales order

1) main item

2) dummy  item referred as commissioning item with reference to main item ( no goods movement  )

requirement : i want pricing conditions based on line item

example : main item XXXX  - PR00 ( base price)  , excise duties , tax , fright , PR01 ( 80 % on base price PR00)

commissioning item XXXX-1 - PR00 ( base price) , PR02 ( 20 % on base price PR00)

note : excise duties , tax , fright will calculated 100% on PR00 . PR00 is statical . only PR01,  PR02  and other  condition types like excise , tax  ,  fright conditions will be posted to G/L account 

thanks in advance

Regards

venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

Each line item will be maintained as separate price if your pricing is based on material or some attributes of material. If it is based directly on customer, then price will be applied across the sales order. So you need to initially check how your pricing is maintained. If it is per line item, then you already have it resolved. If you have it based on customer ( have seen it very rare that they price all materials by customer), You should never have list price based on just customer or customer attribute.  In case, you are looking for other pricing conditions based on customer, then you can select the option of pricing by item category and maintain pricing based on item category. You need to make sure your dummy material has a separate item category as well.

Nikhil

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

ven,

I would suggest you to not have the second line item (which represents commission).

Commission value can be very well populated in the sales order, as a surcharge condition type, whose value would be 20% of PR00.

For the value of PR00, user would have to create a condition record.

For other condition types like PR01, surcharge for commission, Freight, tax etc. In the pricing procedure, the field "From" can be used. and condition record to fix the %value (80%, 20% etc.)

Important note: for multiple condition types donot use field "Condition class" = B or else only one of these condition types would be active (and all others would be deactivated).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

All pricing condition are referes to the induvial item, in your case PR01 and PR02. If you maintain price against your Line item which i PR02 you will get the desire price.

If my understanding of your question is wrong , Please explain what price are you expecting in line item.what is the condition type for that?

Regards,

Parthiban

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

The Price for each line item is different as per the condition record maintained in VK11 as per key Combination, except in Header level. So i think you should check it first in your system. If any issue rather than this, Please come back to us .

Regards,

Kundan Vishwakarma

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Ven,

Pricing in Sales Document is always on each Line Items (Except for Header Conditions).

Now, coming to your requirement it is easily achievable through SAP Standard Pricing settings.

You need to set up required Access Sequence & maintain condition Records.

Also your above query is too general. Can you please try something yourself & then post specific questions?

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta