Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during change of Status

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing ChaRM in SP07 (7.1) and as part of my testing urgent correction, i am facing below issues when changeing the status from "In Development" to "To be Tested".

"System cancel RFC destination SM_EZACLNT100_TMW, Call TMW_INSPECT_OBJECTS: Syntax error in program

SAPLTMW_CLIENT_INTERFACES"

I also come across the below thread discussing about the same issue, but not sure about how the solution mentioned was implemented.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/2119567

Please help.

Regards,

Imran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

According to that thread it is related to "retrofit" being enabled where not all the necessary corrections are available in the managed SAP systems.

A possible solution could be for example:

Note 1468044 - Retrofit extensions - for managed systems

It depends on your particular situation though (what is active etc).

Best regards

Tom

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for your response. But as I mentioned earlier, we are just implementing Std ChaRM and as such there is no plan for retrofit as well.

In the referred thread, it talks about Turn off of retrofit....or are we talking about disabling the function modules...

As we don't want retrofit to be implemented, guess SAP Note mentioned is also not relavant.

Any alternative approach or solution?

Regards,

Imran

former_member188058
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Any advice on how to solve this issue...

Regards,

Imran

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Imran

The note can be relevant as it contains bug fixing for the function module in which you have a syntax error.

https://service.sap.com/notes is capable of searching through correction instructions (coding) so you could even try to search using the line of code (in ST22) on which the syntax error occurs (if the line is indicated in the dump).

When I search for this function module, I find notes related to retrofit functionality so it does mean that the function module has a strong relationship with retrofit functionality.

Best regards

Tom

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all - I just ran into this issue today myself; the source was short dumps in the managed system. I worked around it by deactivating the code inspector when transports are released.  I don't know if this is a good long-term fix.

Tammy