cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer from HU-WM S.L. to HU S.L. through O. delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Currently, when stock is transferred between HU (non-WM) storage locations, an outbound delivery is created (using VLMOVE), and relevant output is attached the delivery. PGI moves the HUs to the destination S.L.

We have a few HU-WM managed S.L. , which transfer materials to HU (non-WM) S.L. VLMOVE does not work for this purpose, as a delivery cannot be created from a WM managed S.L. using that transaction.

I was able to get the process to work, using MIGO instead:

1. Do transfer posting in MIGO from HU-WM S.L. to HU S.L.

2. An outbound delivery is automatically created

3. Create TO from delivery (either through vl02n or through output type)

4. Confirm TO (either through SAP menu or through RF)

5. Post GI (that can be done automatically once TO is confirmed, with proper customization).

The problems I have with this process:

1. I don't won't to allow partial picking of HU - if delivery has quantity of 100PC, and I have 2 hu's with quantity of 65PC, I want only one of the HUs to be assign to the TO, and the delivery qty. should change to 65PC. Instead, currently, the TO has both HUs assigned, with 65PC from HU 1 and 35 from HU

2.Some HUs are in unrestricted stock, while other can be in status Q or S. When transfer posting is done in MIGO, the movement type is 311 and only unrestricted stock HUs are assigned to TO. Is there any way around this? (in vlmove, I can mix a delivery with both unrestricted as well as Q and S HUs).

If you have any idea on how to solve these issues or can offer an alternative process to achieve what I need (which is: outbound delivery from HUWM S.L. to HU S.L.) I will be very thankful.

Yossi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I can suggest you not to mix 'Q' and 'S'stock with normal stock in the delivery.Create the delivery either normal or quality or blocked stock.

If you mix the stock then always we need to see problems in later process.

Fisrt move the stock from 'Q' stock to normal stock then do stock transfer process.