cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Availing Cenvat Credit in Exhibition Display-Pick up Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Just few days back I did Exhibition Display-Pick up Scenario on development with the help of Consignment Fill up and Pick up process alongwith adequate copying control changes also. Now during exhibition my client takes manufactured material for display and when exhibition overs they brings back it to the factory. No Sale happens at exhibition.  As there is no change in ownership in transaction, there is no Sales tax at pricing also. But BED, Ecess and SHcess are applicable in this case. So my questions are-

1. Is it possible to take Cenvat Credit of the excises which gets credited at exhibition display? and How?

2. Like Customer return can we do J1IH when we completes the Exhibition Pick up?

Regards,

Amol Mahadik.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I hope since you are taking the manufactured material out of the factory excise is applicable.

Since there is no billing involved in the consignment fill up process, you can create an outgoing excise invoice using J1IS and enter the duty values manually.

After the exhibition, you take back the goods using consignment pick up, so in this case you can avail the excise credit by passing a excise JV using J1IH - Additional excise option.

Thanks n Regards,

Answers (0)