cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Log RFC connections.

dsanpor
Participant

Dear experts,

I am looking for a system log with information abaut remote connections (RFC). I need next information for every connection:
- Target system: Destination, user, program, transacction, function ( I find in ST03N  of target system)
- Source system: User, program, functión who/which calls to target system. ( I find in ST03N of source system)

I have a problem with the mapping of information between a both systems. If target systema recieve some concurrent connections.

How can I know what log belongs to one connection?

Is  it possible generate one log in target system with all log of the user who calls a RFC destination in source system and target system?
I think that it is impossible because one RFC not send information abaut user who calls RFCs destination.

Thanks and regards.
David.

I read: sdn system log ST03N and this info
http://scn.sap.com/people/andreas.vogel/blog/2007/01/12/statistical-records-part-1-inside-stad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Everything is possible, i used the report from Frank's blog to gather rfc calls throughout a various systems: How to get RFC call traces to build authorizations for S_RFC for free!

But it takes the ST03 data as well, so this is the place to look at. So in case you want to see the information from system A to system B you will have to get the rfc client information on system A and the rfc server information on system B to see all information. There is no central log available, you have to do it yourself.

Cheers Michael

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JPReyes
Active Contributor

You can also get detailed info about RFC Logons and Calls  on the Security Audit log in SM20, I think they display in a much friendlier way.

Regards, Juan