cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to caputure additional duty at the depot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Gurus,

I have mother plant, goods are moved to depot. Suppose 10 quantity is moved to depot. Out of this, 3 quantities are solved. Now the business requirement is to increase the additional duty for the remaining quantity. I did J1is at the mother plant. When i am trying to increase the additional duty at the depot, by tcode J1iga, it is taking reference of excise invoice which is showing 10 quantities. I do not want to increase the additional excise duty for whole 10 quantities, but just 7 quantities. Kindly help.. This is PRD issue

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

J1IGA does not support addition of partial duty value to an invoice. It will apply to the entire invoice for which the supplementary invoice is being made.

you can update the changed excise value in such a way that the proportion ate value for partial qty comes to the value that you expect to pass for the remaining qty.

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes J1iga gives me the entire 10 quantities as it is made with reference to J1ig and my original excise invoice. Kindly suggest what can be done to add the additional BED in J1is and then pass to the additional BED to the depot as J1iga does not support.

Shilpa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shilpa,

You can use the transaction - J1IGA to meet your requirement. Please note that you cannot change the original qty (in your case 10). However since you have already settled 3 so when you sell the remaining to your customer from depot i.e. balance 7 Qtys you can refer the same using J1IJ which will also display the additional duty entered via J1IGA.

Just check it out and revert if you still face any issues.

Thanks n Regards,

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As Brinda rightfully said, J1IGA doesnot support Partial adjustments. You must have two deliveries in that case one with 3 qty and another 7 qty.

Seems you have PGIed for total 10 qty in Supplying plant and received in Receiving plant for 10 qty with RG23D updation already.

You cannot adjust the excise for partial qty. You must have increase it for the whole qty PGIed.

Additional Excise adjustment support only for full qty.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you receive the goods in MIGO for 3 qty? What is the qty you entered in J1IS in Supplying plant?

Process is as below.

Create an additional Excise invoice with respect to 641 / 351 Material doc in J1IS and enter the qty and BED, ECS and SECS.

Post the Excise in J1IV provided the option Automatic posting is not activated at excise group level.

Now Post the J1IGA in Receiving plant with respect to Excise invoice generated in J1IS.

Donot forget to Enter the A certificate number and date in J1IGA transaction. When you sell the goods from depot, you will have to select the Mother excise invoice as well A certificate number in J1IJ..