cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Should do SAP Certification from Atos ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I'm in Confusion, Need to your Support.

I have two year of domain experience in Supply Chain/Logistics. Now I'm thinking I should go in IT field.

Qualification :

• B.E/B.Tech
  • PGDM
  • Certification from IIFT (Trade Logistics/Operation)

Experience ( 2 Years)

• Warehousing
  • ERP implementation (But not SAP/Navison implementation.

Now I want to go for SAP MM Certification from ATOS. should I go for it or not.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor

It is not the question of Institute, but the quality of the tutor. Though all partners, if you are lucky, you may good tutor. If you do not find good tutor, then you will have to live with it.

There are number of people struggling for getting job even after SAP Certification. Please make a cautious decision before investing huge amount. SAP market has become competitive with huge number of consultants in the market.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your reply.

I've two years of domain experience + one ERP implementation for 3PL Company(Not SAP), If I do SAP certification. Will I got the Job ?? because as per the institute they have lot of companies having vacancy for fresher SAP Consultant, Is it true or they were just saying because they want to fill their Sit. 

Again thanks for your support.

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please note SAP Certification is not a job guarantee program. Most of the institutes claim they do the job assistance (NOT Job guarantee). Therefore, there is no guarantee that you are going to get a job. You need to show your skills, mettle to clear and convenience the interviewers and recruiters.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Answers (35)

Answers (35)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I have just completed my SAP MM training at ATOS bangalore....I would definitely recommend ATOS bangalore, as they have very good trainers.

Just go ahead...Congrats

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ragu;

Thank you so much for your appreciation. We are glad to receive your response. Wishing you the very best for your career.

Regards

Swati Bandre

Dear fellow SCN members,

My post is in response to a post that was published few days back, about placement assistance not provided at Atos.

I would like to mention that the information provided was completely false and projected a wrong image about our organization.

• The concerned candidate was given an opportunity for placement immediately after certification in an esteemed global IT organization.
  • He was blacklisted by them as he ditched them at the last moment after accepting the offer.
  • He had three batch mates in his batch
  • Two of them were corporate participants & did not require placements
  • Third candidate is yet to get certified hence not eligible for placement assistance

We wish him the very best for his future.

Regards

Swati Bandre

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul/Others

What decision you took?

Me almost in the same Boat. Need some Counseling push

I would like to switch my career to SAP. Please find the brief detail regarding my current exp and profile and suggest me

my possible/suitable place in the SAP family. My preference would be to go with Implementation rather than development.

Name           : S.Srirengarajan

Age              : 31

Experience   : 9 Years in Software development

Technology  :  5 years in Vb.Net(Sql server Backend) 4 Years in VB 6.0(Access & SQL Server Backend)

The Projects I am involved above deals with HR, Cost Control System(Project Cost Mgmt) & Asset Mgmt.

Regards & Thanks

Sri

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

The first thing is you need to decided which module you are looking to work

Function: FICO / SD / MM / PP / PM / PS / HR etc.

New Dimensions: CRM / SRM / SCM / BPC etc.

Technical : Basis

Development: ABAP, XI, PI

Database: BI / BOBJ / HANA

Then you can decide whether you can decide what type of projects you are interested. Honestly, this is not in your control, unless you are a Contractor and have the option to choose what you wanted to work.

If you are a permanent employee, you need to work of what your employer sends you.

Though you have 9 years software experience, as far as SAP is concerned you are fresher, could be salary a constraint and getting a job is also not that easy, considering the competitive job market.

Therefore, you need to think cautiously before changing to new career.

All the best.

Kind Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I would suggest you to check about the placement as the training is same everywhere. Dont just go by brand names.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

I would like to share u go to online training with real time mentors.

u can search for real time tutors who have strong skills on respective module which is best choice ever.

Regards

Lakshmi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atual as you said

ERP implementation (But not SAP/Navison implementation.

Now I want to go for SAP MM Certification from ATOS. should I go for it or not.

have you gone though our mentor blog ? 

as according to try to engage with community learn as much as you can .how many sap jobs required for certification . with out domain experience  investing in a piece of paper and framing it on your wall.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poorna and everyone else

I am interested to pursue the SAP MM module but I am bit confused I have domain knowledge in procurement and the related financial aspects but I am from Retail background not manufacturing. I have been a ERP tool end user but that of Oracle not SAP.

Please advise if it's the right module for me

former_member212941
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi friend

I am also dont know any about SAP when i was end of college , then i was working as a consultant , but i can say the certification really turn me lot with responsibility as a professional

so doing certification i would say as good idea

but you have experience in warehousing so warehouse management will be the best preferred to MM

when i was doing certification ATOS was Siemens  , and to be be frank the name where we do certification also noticed in some places

Regards

Leo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

you can absolutely get certified from ATOS, Delhi. They are very helpful till the time you transfer the money. They might have given you assurances that they have an average package of 4.5 lakhs per year and the minimum package of 3.5 lakh per year, Ms Kathamrita Banik, is even ready to give you placement guarantee, and after you join the course she is no where to be seen, then if you contact the placement officer Mr  Deepak Mishra, he will say these counselors have no idea what they are committing, then he will go on with his favourite quotation, saying " I have forwarded your profile to <taking huge MNCs name, every MNC you have ever heard of, and some local companies as well>

and will let you know regarding the interviews" and if you follow up with them he would reply "Profiles have been sent, waiting for the companies to respond" and if you follow up even more, Mr Shashank Kohli, their head, will say "i will go through your profile and make it my top priority", or will say "i an moving on and currently serving the notice period"

so in short,i have been certified since 5months now no luck, hence they have amazing placements, best of luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi This is Bhushan,

I am BE (E&TC) and currently working as Production support analyst in Data Warehousing(AbInitio) with 2 years of experience with MNC. I wish to pursue my career in SAP Industry.I have few doubts

1. which SAP module will be best to start with and bring me more job prospects. what are the pros of module.

2. which type of training will be better, OLT or ILT

3. Which are the good training institutes with placements at Bangalore with affordable fee structure.

Please provide your valuable advice. Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I went through the thread and found it to really useful.I too have a query. I hold a BE degree in EEE 2010 batch. I have a little more than 2 yrs of experience in construction industry as Project Engineer(1.2 yr in gulf +1.3 yr in India). Due to some unavoidable circumstances ,I had to quit my job and had since then jobless. I worked for a start up company so was lucky to be involved from planning to handover of the project. I have a decent knowledge on the flow of project management.

I want to switch to SAP consulting industry. I had been to ATOS as well as Genovate. They suggested me to go with SAP Project Systems module. My request to all the experts, Pl guide me on this . I couldn't find much information about PS and job prospects after the certifications. I checked few openings in job portals for PS but most most of them were 5+ experience. I am now little skeptical whether to go with this module.

I also went through the course content(PLM 220,210,220,230). I found the course content to be a bit difficult for me. Should I go for the authorised training  institute(just 15 days) directly or get some real time knowledge in some private SAP training institute on this course before going for certification? Is PS really worth it or shall I go with the traditional modules like MM?

Kindly guide.

Regards,

Sagar Dash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sagar,

Seems like you are in complete confusion. Same was the condition with me. But now I have made it final to go for the certification programme of SAP PM at ATOS Bangalore.

Contact me at 09337454732 if you can. We can share important info.

regards,

Satyanarayan Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is very nice to see that people are getting clarity on SAP with this discussion. I want to switch my career path to SAP Functional Consulting. I have 8 years of strong domain knowledge(Finance&Accounting) which I am confident of and have some end user SAP experience...

I am very much fascinated the way SAP is useful to companies. Please suggest whether I can do the FI course via online directly from SAP as I have my PC and connectivity etc at home also I can save some money.

Please suggest the more on OLT way of learning sap

Regards

Sankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mithil,

Your concerns are valid and everyone who would want to get trained in SAP will have these queries in mind before investing in their career.

Since you have 1.5 years of experience in System Administration, I would like to ask you why you want to get trained in SAP ABAP. Also, if you are aware, that people with domain experience in System Administration, usually prefer to do training in SAP BASIS module, which is actually the foundation for all SAP landscape and doing that, will help you become a SAP technical architect after working as a SAP BASIS consultant for some time.

I have seen many BASIS consultants upscale their skills and then choosing to do ABAP afterwards. However, since its your career, the decision lies with you.

About your queries, on doing the training with Atos, all I can say is that Atos has been training people since 1999. They have trained a lot of people since then and most of their success stories have been published on their Youtube and Social Media channels. One of their students's success story has been recently published on SAP education website too. This student is Miral Rana, who also got trained in ABAP.

For other queries, you can feel free to reach out to their alumni on Social Media (Atos India SAP Education | Facebook) and ask them about their experience at Atos.

As far as the placement is concerned, every authorized training partner can only assist you in placement. They will not guarantee the placement. Same will be the scenario if you choose to do a training with any other authorized partner of SAP. You just need to have the right amount of expertise and possess a deligent study regime that will help you ace any interview that you attend.

Considering you are investing 3.5 lakhs in your career at this stage, think of the growth opportunities you will have each year after becoming a consultant.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cheshta,

Thanks a lot for your advice.

As you said,BASIS module is mainly focused on System Administration and is partially aligning with my experience.But programming and database are my career interests.Also I have good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming,SQL and Oracle 11g.

Hence I decided to go for ABAP since it closely matches my interests.

But I had another doubt, since you mentioned that one can upscale to other technology after BASIS, that do I need to enroll for another such training ie. another 3.5 lakh investment or are there cheaper upgrade options available?

Thanks and Regards

Mithil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mithil,

Good to hear that you know what your goal is and are very eager to pursue the same. Most of the students, who want to make their career in SAP, cannot decide which module they would like to choose.

I am delighted to see that you understand your career interests.

As far as upscaling is concerned, once you become a SAP Consultant and work within an organization for a few years, you can enhance your skill sets in other modules. There are some options available at your disposal:-

First & foremost, the organization that you will be working for, may provide you that option as part of their Learning & Development programs so the org will get you certified. If the module that you want to get certified in, is not listed in their professional program, you can always attend the training on your own and claim the amount from your org.

Moreover, you can also chose to do online training then, considering you already possess SAP domain experience.

If you decide to do the training on your own and that too ILT, then you will have to reach out to your training partner to ask them how much you will need to invest. I am afraid, I do not have an answer for that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cheshta
Could you pls suggest,

I am working in logistic company. Am into system admin and networking part. M 2011 B-tech (CSE) passout having 1.5 years of experiance. I'm planning to do SAP ABAP/BI from atos mumbai OLT. Could you pls suggest on which module i have to go with, in terms of market requirement and placement point of view. And is OLT is good for ABAP/BI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Milind,

I am going to ask you the same question I asked Mithil. You are working in a logistics company and possess experience in system admin and networking. Why do you want to shift your focus to SAP ABAP or SAP BI?

I do not think that you may be doing any business reporting or working on Big Data or working on applications that enables you to make business decisions then why are you keen to do SAP BI? According to me, it does not seem that you have the relevant experience or knowledge to pursue a career in SAP BI.

And, as far as ABAP is concerned, you can do it but your 1.5 years of experience may not be considered as it is not in programming but in system administration & networking. Freshers can do ABAP too.

The question of where to do the training from, is secondary. Firstly, you need to know exactly what you want to do, why and whether you have the right amount of experience required for the same.

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Chestha,

I am from New Delhi. I am interested in getting formal training in SAP Solution Manager 7.1. I request you whether does SAP provides any formal training and certification on this. if so could you please let me know so that I can proceed further. I am working as SAP SD Consultant.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I need some genuine advice and guidance. I am a B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering and have been working as an Executive Engineer in a large scale Cement manufacturing plant since last 3.5 years. I have experience in Plant maintenance activities. I am also a Power user of SAP PM since 2012 when my Company implemented SAP and have been providing support to the End Users since then.

Now, I want to change my field of working and move to the SAP domain into the functional part of PM module. I have planned to go for a SAP PM Training and Certification programme at ATOS Bangalore in Feb'14. During this period, I will be taking leave from my current company. Please note that though I am into SAP system, but I dont have implementation experience.

Kindly advice me, whether I will be benefited out of this approach? What are the precautionary steps that I should take to be successful in my career path? Also please throw some light on the current job market scenario with regard to SAP PM. Your kind replies are eagerly awaited.

regards,

Satyanarayan Padhi

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear

do not think more.just go for it.!!

do attend the course seriously because you will face lots of question from study material only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Satya,

please go through the following link.it will help you to break up your study according to the topic importance:-

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_tplm30_66-sap-certified-application-associate---enterpri...

and in addition to this please read SAP PM press books notes which are mentioned in grey color(generally marked with [+] )

that will help you to clear the topics importance.

thanks

kk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all members,

I am an MBA in marketing and finance with 7 years experience in banking and financial sector into relationship management and sales. I am interested to do SAP certification for changing my industry as well as domain.

Request you to please enlighten me on whether or not it is advisable to do so. I would be keen to do it in CRM. Is it worth the money spent and for career enhancement.

Regards

Praveen tomar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

I completed my B.Tech in CS in June, 2013. Since past 5 months I've been working as an IT Technical Recruiter in Delhi for Qualcomm. I have been looking at the job openings in IT Sector. Someone suggested me that SAP - ABAP is the way to proceed. I am interested in Sales & Marketing which is way different from my engineering background. I am really confused as to how to proceed in my career as it's just the beginning. Kindly help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ashim,

Your query is related to entry in SAP or career guidance of conventional domain?

Please confirm, so that I can share info with you accordingly.

phani_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

If you are strong in communication skills and have an open and extrovert personality with easy outgoing nature, then you are born for sales. You should go into the field of your interest.

SAP ABAP: This is a technical field where you do back end programming modifying SAP screens, formulating various functions and creating back end tables and reports. If your skills are good logical thinking, computer savvy, have loads of patience and determination to achieve your objectives, then SAP ABAP is the field.

Lot of Engineering Companies like Kirloskar, L&T etc need engineers who can market their products and services to the market and capture the market to become leaders. You engineering background with good sales and marketing skills will do wonders for you.

Conclusion: One would be successful in the field of their interest, hence do what you love.

Regards,

Phani Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

after checking your profile provided by you it seems that you have not worked on SAP yet.

so i would suggest that you must go for classroom training which will helps you a lot to understand the concepts and business processes for MM.

it will also helps you to get hands on to SAP

kk

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Strange, you seem to think SAP BW BI is a good option for everyone! It doesn't matter what their background is... 

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

Well, in my view, you should definitely go for it. Atos has trained more than 20,000 people so far and for SAP MM, we can tell you, that they have posted many success stories of placed candidates of SAP MM on their page on Facebook too.

You can also check the page for more information:-

https://www.facebook.com/atosindiasapedu

You can also interact with their SAP MM alumni there. Hope I have answered your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Madam,

I am Dipak, having 8+ years of experience in Finance & Accounts that to 5+ years of experience as an end user on SAP. I am planning for SAP FI Module Certification. Shd i go for it? and also guide to go for ILT or OLT?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Dipak,

As far as your concern about ILT or OLT since you have an experience as SAP end user you will be comfortable with OLT program of certification training. Your profile best suits for FI Module

Regards

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dipak,

Thank you for connecting. With a profile like yours, you can definitely go ahead with SAP FI certification.

You may proceed ahead with OLT as you are already an SAP end - user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I am Suresh.. Working as an Sr. Process Associate in an MNC from last 2 years. Prior to this I had 4 years domain work experience in Sales and Distribution. After that did SAP SD course in an un- authorized institute in Chennai. At the moment my job involves on SAP SD. Daily work involves SAP Sales Order creation, Customer creation, Availability Check, Re-ATP, Issuing different sales orders such as Free Of Charge, Return order, Credit memo, Debit memo, Output determination, Text determination, Delivery creation, Picking, PGI, Invoicing, Different types of Invoice issuing such as Credit invoice, Debit invoice. Invoice cancellation, Reversing PGI, and have plenty of Import and Export knowledge, payment terms, Credit terms etc.

Now I want to become as SAP SD consultant in any junior level.

Kindly advise me the possible ways.

Regards

Suresh

soutik
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

I have 5+ years experience in Banking. I am basically into Client Relationship Management which is a combination of Understanding Clients requirements, Sales,Providing Solutions, Service and Updating using various banking softwares. My qualifications is MBA in Marketing.

However i have decided to change my industry and want to move into IT. I have done my Prince 2 and ITIL (Foundation) certification. I want to move to SAP and make a career out of it. I was suggested to do a CRM module looking at my past experience.

Just wanted to understand if this approach of mine is moving in the right direction. Kindly share your views on the same.

Soutik

0 Kudos

I am planning on doing SAP Basis course from Atos chennai...

I need a few clarifications...

Is it worth it???

Will I get a job after certification???

Is the certification difficult???

Please help

Taha_j
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Aravind,

• Its worth if you have a networking background and want a career in SAP
  • at some point I hope you do but ATOS does not guarantee you a job, they assist you.. take a note of that.
  • If you practice and are dedicated it should be a breeze
  • As I said above if you get a hang of it, it shouldnt be difficult. also note passing percentage is 63.

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Aravind,

SAP BASIS course should be done by people who have relevant work experience in IT administration. SAP BASIS is a niche skill that forms the basis of all SAP operations in an organization.

While recruiting BASIS consultants, Educational qualifications will also be given weightage. Mostly, BE/BTech and BSc candidates are preferred as they come with deep technical expertise.

If you meet all the desired criteria, you should attend the course.

0 Kudos

Hi Atul

Plz go ahead for MM, later u can proceed with WM.

Thanks

Sajish

0 Kudos

Hi Atul

After Certfication getting a job is pretty difficult, you need to attend many interviews and try to crack it... Freshers getting a job in the current market is tough. Also cracking interviews depends upon individuals ability also. 2 years bonds offered by companies is nothing in the current situation so please go ahead if you're really interested. Anyway if you have less than 2 years of SAP experience also you'll not be considered. Bonds and Salaries should not be constraint for a Job Seeker. Atos is best when compared to other Institutes.

Thanks

Sajish

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi..atos is good..but they are not providing sufficient placements..i completed my certification in the year 2012 nov 27th and i did apply 3 interviews...and among that,2 needed bond signing...so this is the case.but the quality of lecturing is marvelous ...i will give 100/100...

phani_prakash
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

It is not mandatory that you have to do certification from ATOS or any certified institute. In fact 90% of SAP consultants are not certified. I suggest the following best options.

Option1: If you have enough financial back up, go ahead with Certification and a Project from a known SAP MM experienced person to get a hands on experience. Then the world is yours.

Option 2: No financial backup then do it from any institute, hyderabad is the the place to do it. Remember to gather notes on Live SAP Scenarios, these institutes have notes on Scenarios. This is very helpful in cracking any interview. With your domain knowledge, you can easily digest the subject and get through.

All the best.

Regards,

Phani Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

First of all thank you very much for this very informative post.

I'm B.tech in CSe (2010) pass out ! Since then I’m working with THE TIMES OF INDIA as a NETWORKING ENGINEER-(Kolkata) ! But now I feel there is not much growth in this profile! So i’m planning to do certification on BASIS !

My important queries : I’m out of touch with the programming field so will I face any problem in doing BASIS?
Personally what do you think 3years work ex. (networking) with BASIS certification will give me better opportunity in my career ?

How is JKT (Kolkata) to pursue... or name me some of the good institutes !

Recently I had a talk with ATOS HYDERABAD, they're assuring me the job after completion of the course. They require few BASIS consultant @Pune !

Immediate reply will be highly appreciated..
Thank you

0 Kudos

Hi Arpan

If you're into programming then go ahead with ABAP/ABAP_HR. If you're keen with BASIS then you can do it from ATOS it's a good institute, they've good placements too.

Thanks

Sajish

former_member184893
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Yes it is true, Atos needs basis consultant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

ATOS is a SAP authorized center. You can join with 100%. They also arranging for the interview.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

I would recommend you to go for some other modules apart from BI as far as placements is concerned. Actually Business objects is in great demand. i have few of my friends who have completed certification in SAP BI. They too struggle a lot to get a job in SAP BI.

Please explore more about SAP Material Management (Which is heart of manufacturing Industry ). Based on your area of interest/ market requirements you can decide which module is suitable for you. As far as SAP MM is concerned it is good demand. and its a key for Warehouse management and SRM.

Regards

Anshul Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anshul,

Thanks a lot for the valuable view point, I have experience in Operations and Maintenance only so will find out more details about MM.

Again Thanks a lot Sir.

Regards

Saurabh

Former Member
0 Kudos

If anyone is planning to invest in SAP education, for a Instructor Led Course. In OLT training, there is no trainer in blood and flesh. In absence of a human trainer, the knowledge acquired always remains half-baked which can put you in a dangerous situation. Saving 2 lacs in the ILT vs OLT decision can prove really costly if you think long-term.

Any interviews you attend, if you have taken ILT training, you will always have a upper hand. The salary for a functional consultant fresher ( MM, SD, PP, FI) ranges anywhere between 2 lacs to 3.5 lacs. ( Dont expect fireworks at the start).

If you get a break in any of the BIG MNCs( Capgemini, IBM, Accenture), then you will be heading in the right direction.

Going for a SAP certification would be a major decision of your life, so take it weighing all the positives and negatives.

Regards,

Nikhil Salian 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

You should go for the SAP certification if you are really serious for SAP ERP Consulting career.

I am not able to understand why you are confused. Go for online training that is a good way to learn.

Regards,

Anshul Mishra

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the difference betn ILT and OLT.

As the course content to be possibly same. What and whr it makes difference??

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

ILT means Instructor Led Training in other words Class room training by instructor.  OLT means On Line Training. 

ILT - you have to attend classroom from Monday to Friday and 4 weeks.

OLT - You can attend ONLINE Training as per your wish no need to leave your present job. Also available on Saturday Sunday. Duration is 3 months or 5 months.  OLT to be attended at AtoS premises all days 7.00 am to 10.00 pm.

Hope it is clear.

Prakash Joshi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra, SAP has introduced Online trainiing (E- Learning) for the individuals who are working and want to pursue SAP certification on their own at SELF PACE. Here key is SELF PACE. It means whenever the individual is getting free time from work/ saturday/sunday he can focus on SAP certification studies. Prakash you will also get Online training mode/ option of studies at ATOS. secondly, you can save your money if you are opting for Online training

I will recommend you to go for Online training if you the fundamentals of SAP module for which you are aiming. Please let me know if you need clarity. All the Best !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravindra, SAP has introduced Online trainiing (E- Learning) for the individuals who are working and want to pursue SAP certification on their own at SELF PACE. Here key is SELF PACE. It means whenever the individual is getting free time from work/ saturday/sunday he can focus on SAP certification studies. Ravindra you will also get Online training mode/ option of studies at ATOS. secondly, you can save your money if you are opting for Online training

Whereas classroom training will be limited days for 19 days. In this particular time frame only you have complete all your module certifcate books and in few weeks you have to write the certification exam.

I will recommend you to go for Online training if you know the fundamentals of SAP module for which you are aiming. Please let me know if you need clarity. All the Best !

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Atul

As suggested by many experts, its not matter of institute, its matter of tutor it makes difference, kindly think twice before joining for class room training, i have seen people  worried about the their faculty at the time of their class room training,

if you have any friend reference who completed the class room training and he satisfied with the faculty then you can join, otherwise as many experts suggested,

Please join only online training which is always suggestible interms of money, as well as you can continue your job also attend the classes more than once, so that you can easily understand,

Some institutes will allow for some class (ex Genovate Hyderabad, i was allowed for some classes in class room training if you face any difficulty for certain topics)

all the best,

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sirnu

Does ATOS allow  for  class room training if we face any difficulty for certain topics.?

srinu_s1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avneet,

Am not sure about ATOS but if you can contact them personally i think they may agree for some topics.Really it depends on the institute and area also it matters.

thanks,

Srinu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please choose the organisation which is authorized with sap india i.e they should have education partner.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

If you are already on JOB and looking at SAP certification as an additional qualification, I would suggest you to go for Online training rather than going for class room training.

You will have option to go through your cause for more than 2-3 times and you will be able to move at your own pace.

In case if you find difficulty there is a very good option of arranging an ADOBE session with subject matter expert (SAP SME) and they will clear all your doubts.

In my personal openoin online training is batter option than that of Class room training.

and if you are going for online training it doesn't make much difference with whomsoever you may go.

Regards

Chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chirag,

will ur advice remain same, if i am not an end user. interested in pursuing fi certification via OLT. having background of finance as a CA Intermediate & CS Intermediate ?

Can i face problem in OLT

former_member184223
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Chirag,

in the same forum a person is saying that ILT candidates will always have a upper hand during interviews than OLT candidates? is this true? please confirm.

Regards,

Vishnu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Don't need to go any institute, best way to learn online in google / SAP SCN , there are so many web link SAP module wise.

regards,

Amit Awasthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul,

After a lot of deliberations I decided to pursue SAP Certification from JKT Kolkata. I opted for the elearning mode to pursue certification.

Having completed the same in one go I was quite optimistic about getting a job. However I found that the IT companies were reluctant to hire a fresher like me armed only with certification and no real time exposure.

However I remained persistent and joined a small organization where I gained hands on project experience for a year and now I hold 2 offers in my hand. One from a leading manufacturing firm and another from a CMM 5 IT organization.

Therefore the bottomline is that certification is only useful when you have at least some real time hands on project experience.

Also for the record be it ATOS or Genovate or JKT, you can only expect to get a placement if you are persistent and gain at least some real time project experience pre or post certification.

Best of luck for your future endeavors.

Hope my feedback would help you to make a wise career choice.

Regards,

AyanM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ayan,

I am working in sales domain. Can you tell me how i can get implementation exp. before certification.???

Taha_j
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Ravindra,

If your company is an SAP partner there is a good chance they might have an IDES server where you can practice. if you are in a company which is using SAP then you can still get the user end experience and get an understanding of the system. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos