SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Net & Gross weight issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am facing an issue with the Net weight & gross weight in the Invoice. Kindly see the issue in more detail.

Third party sales order for customer.

1) The Sales order capture the net weight & gross weight  from article master based on the ordered qty.

Let say for Example: Article "A" , Net weight (2 Kg per PC) & Gross weight (3 Kg per PC) in article master. Ordered Qty 10 PC, Therefore in Sales Order Net weight (20 KG) & Gross weight (30 KG).

2) Based on the third party Sales order, A Purchase order is created and send to Ext. Vendor and followed by Delivery order, Vendor will do pick & Pack & Weight the actual Order Qty. Let Say (Net weight- 15 KG) & (Gross weight- 18 KG) & deliver it to the  customer.

3) Vendor invoice the us based on the Actual Net & Gross weight of the ordered Qty printed on the Invoice copy but we invoice the external customer based on the invoice created from Sales Order which reflect the wrong Net weight (20 KG) & Gross weight (30 KG). For Custom purpose, It is required to declare the correct Net weight & Gross weight in the Invoice.

Please suggest a suitable solution..

Thanks & Regards

SD

4 REPLIES 4

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Try to do it with your own VOFM in the copy rules from delivery to invoice and populate the proper fields in VBRK/VBRP.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

0 Kudos

Hi Eduardo,

Thanks for your assistance but we have a constraint to create invoice from delivery order as Delivery order is created in another system. therefore this is not possible.

we can only create invoice based on the sales order and the net weight & gross weight is wrong there.

Thanks & Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check with T-code mm42 with your article number in basic data view , check net weight and gross weight for the article.B'coz it fetch from the article master only.

I hope it useful for u. if u ok with this plz mark as helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saurabh,

As i understand, The invoice quantity will not match with the sales order quantity and you could not create invoice on the basis of Delivery too.

So i am assuming, even though you make a fluctuated delivery against a sales order, and no subsequent deliveries will be there and only one invoice will be created and Prices in the invoices are managed.

Instead of using the actual quantity fields in the Invoice printout, you could have two 'Manually created fields' and key in the delivered qty info in these fields and get the same in print out.

Thanks and Regards

Venkatesh