Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J1IEX post & cancelled in current period but GR & MIRO posted & cancelled in previous period.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected all,

In my case user have created & posted MIGO & MIRO in previous period. Also cancelled the same in previous period, but while posting J1IEX to reverse the effect of reg RG23C Part 2, he posted document in current period.

This is why in register the Amount of fresh credit availed is shown in previous period & Amount of Credit utilized is shown in current period.

Now user wants to make this entry in previous period. What should I suggest for this.

Following process was done

PO-MIGO(Capture & Post Excise invoice)-MIRO & MIGO / MIRO reversal in previous period.

But J1IEX POST & Cancelled in current period.

Please give suggestions.

Regards

Subhash P.

7 REPLIES 7

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check with FI team whether they can adjust this with FI Jv (J1IH)

0 Kudos

Thanks,

It will be helpful if you can explain the transaction process.

Regards

Subhash P.

0 Kudos

Ask your FI consultant to Cancel / Reverse the excise invoice in J1IH in Current Period and repost it in Previous period.

You may check this cycle in Dev server and do the same thing in Prd server if its okay in all aspects..

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you have posted and then cancelled the excise invoice in current period, the net effect is zero in current period. Now the question is for the credit balance adjustment in previous period because you have cancelled the GR in previous period, so the credit balance must be reduced in previous period.

Now, as you have cancelled the GR, go to J1IEX, select 'Post' and 'Vendor excise invoice' option, enter the vendor excise invoice number and press enter, here 'Change the Posting Date to previous period' date and post the invoice. (Note that, the posting date should not be less than the excise invoice document date). System will reverse the excise duty credit in previous period and you will get the effect in RG23A Part 2 register.

Before doing in Production system, first test the above solution in your Development or Quality System.

0 Kudos

Hi, Thanks for reply

User already posted & cancelled in J1iex. But in current period. Now if I try to post with same Invoice no system not showing any item error-

No Part I exists for availing credit in excise invoice 9876 2012

Only displays Part 2, but no other details are displayed or posting date displayed. How can I change & save?

Please guide

Regards

Subhash P,

0 Kudos

What will be the effect or what care should I take if I change date directly from table J_1IPART2.

Regards

0 Kudos

Kindly give your opinion on my below query 

What will be the effect or what care should I take if I change date directly from table J_1IPART2.

I am asking this as any how I have to revert this effect, because it will give wrong picture of J2I6 extract for Reg RG23C Part II

Regards

Subhsah P.