SAP CodeJam Discussions
Visit the SAP CodeJam group to connect and collaborate with other CodeJam attendees, instructors, and experts. Join ongoing discussions and start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your thoughts?

craigcmehil
Community Manager
Community Manager
0 Kudos

With now almost 100 events in two years we are curious to hear about your memories and thoughts of the events you've attended! Please share with us!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My favorite memory is from SAP Hana CodeJam last July (I wrote about it here) was that always sensed when I needed help or was in trouble and was right there to help me.

It's like an all-day hands-on TechEd focusing on a single topic, which I really enjoyed.   Plus it's FREE.

I had a great time.  Also was extremely helpful.

I didn't know what to expect but I was glad I attended.

Thank you for the opportunity, Craig.

Regards,

Tammy

6 REPLIES 6

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My favorite memory is from SAP Hana CodeJam last July (I wrote about it here) was that always sensed when I needed help or was in trouble and was right there to help me.

It's like an all-day hands-on TechEd focusing on a single topic, which I really enjoyed.   Plus it's FREE.

I had a great time.  Also was extremely helpful.

I didn't know what to expect but I was glad I attended.

Thank you for the opportunity, Craig.

Regards,

Tammy

krish469
Contributor
0 Kudos

Recently, I have attended SAP CODE JAM  at Hyderabad ABAP on HANA.  It's like hands-on five selected topics,namely  ->  ADT in Eclipse

->  Advanced View Building in ABAP

-> Open SQL Extensions in ABAP

-> Introduction to ABAP managed Database Procedures

-> Introduction to SQL Performance tuning Working list(SWLT)

I had a great time and full insight on all these topics. Thanks to and her team. And also Thanks for organizing such an informative event.

Regards,

Siva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Siva ,

Hope you had more fun with ABAP on HANA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

In second week of September I attainted code jam event in India,Pune location.

We had great time with participents and trainers Former Member, Sundaresan Krishnamurthy,Ajay Soreng  and Mohan.

They had covered below topics in the event.

1. ABAP development tools for SAP netweaver as ABAP

2. SQL performance tuning worklist in SAP netweaver as ABAP

3. Advanced view building in SAP netweaver as ABAP

4. Opensql extensions in SAP netweaver as ABAP

5. ABAP managed database procedure (AMDP) and consumption in ABAP

Here is my expierience about the code Jam event http://scn.sap.com/community/events/codejam/blog/2014/09/17/codejam-punesap-abap-on-hana-sap-gateway

Thank you Craig for the opportunity,

Regards,

Pravin

rajkumarnarasimman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

I attended Kochi Code Jam Event on 26th Sep 2014.  The Code Jam event for SAP UI5. I learned lot of things from the trainers. It was too much helpful for my future career.

Trainers:

I Wrote the experience in the below blog

Document:

UI5CodeJam.rar - Google Drive

Regards

Rajkumar Narasimman

former_member185054
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Craig Cmehil,

I have attended  Code Jam Event on 10th APR 2015 @ Bangalore for SAP gateway.

Trainers:

• Kranthi
  • Dhivya

my blog reg this event in the following link.

http://scn.sap.com/community/events/codejam/blog/2015/04/15/code-jam-bangaluru-2015-sap-gateway

These sessions were very memorable and useful. An ample amount of time has been spent

on very useful and understandable format.

Thanks & regards,

sampath kumar