cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.31 Java stack Alerts configuration with SolMan system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We need to integrate PI 7.31 Java only system to SolMan system to configure Alerts setup for PI system

Please share some documents which are related to BASIS steps

1.  PI , SolMan Integration Steps

2.  Alerts configuration Steps between PI and SolMan

Best regards,

Sankar Bavirisetti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

I have managed to integrate sol man with 7.31 java only stack for alerts by following the below guide.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-3525

Regards, Raj

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

What you could do it set up PI monitoring within your Solution Manager system. But this can only be done as of a 7.1. PI Monitoring combines the Runtime Workbench with the XI monitor and is very user-friendly.

To integrate, make sure the Managed System setup is executed successfully for you PI system.

After that, perform the system monitoring setup with alerting (via your template(s))

In case you want PI monitoring, you need to execute the specific setup for that. All that is under the SAP Solution Manager Configuration work center -> technical monitoring .

Kind regards,

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri,

Earlier this month we had set up alert monitoring in PI system , our application team would like to monitor  PI using SolMan , I will get complete requirement( interfaces / components) from Application Team and get back to you..mean time suggest me, road map for start prerequisite set up for start up this task ?

Dimitri
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

Please check my previous answer. Setting up PI monitoring within Solution Manager requires specific steps to be performed.

Kind regards

Dimitri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dimitri/Raj,

Thanks for your response ..Any specific steps required for ALM server config

When logon to SolMan system ---> solman_workcenter,   getting following error with username and password filed grade out and disabled error

" SSO logon not possible, logon ticket not activated in the server"

"No switch to HTTPs occurred  so its not secure to send a password"

Thanks,

Sankar