cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

57f4 reconcilliation issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear MM consultants

We are having sub-contracting scenerio in our factory, were-in the factory supplies , cenvatable and noncenvatable type material to the Sub contracting Vendor.

1.  The cenvatable and noncenvatable material is issue issued with '541' mvmt type.

2. 57F4 is generated against  the cenvatable material , where as non cenvatable material goes on DC .

3. During Migo , ( Goods Receipt) , proper Challan references are given of 57f4 against cenvatable item.

4, During J1ifq ( modvat reconcilliation ) , against the material document ( GRN no,), it shows the material i.e cenvatable and non-cenvatable item consumed at Vendor's end.

5. As challan is captured against cenvatable item only, it shows those 57f4 references, but while saving it gives an error as " Material (noncenvatable item code)  is not assigned fully, short by xxxx EA.

I have checked the movement type assigned to the subcontracting scenerio  and its attributes.

Kindly help me to resolve this.

Regards

AVS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check if 101 movement is assigned to 0002 movement grp in the below path and remove that if yes-

Spro > logistics general > tax on goods movement > India >

business transactions > subcontracting > Maintain movement type groups

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks brinda,

The 101 mvmt is not assigned to either 0002 or 0001 , I am facing problem for non-cenvatable items. the mvmt type of the same is 543 , same as the cenvatable items,

Regards

AVS

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can u attach screenshot of j1IFQ where you are getting the error

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sure Brinda.

Kindly see the attachment, the item no, 1606001 and 1608017 are non-cenvatable material , not send on 57f4.

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Ensure that 543 O is assigned to 0001 group instead of just 543 in the path mentioned in my above reply.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda

Pl. Refer the attach file. Kindly guide me if any thing wrong, as i have assigned 0002 to 543 with 'o' .

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anjali,

Instead of 542 add 542 O to 0002 group and check again

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Brinda

Updated as said to include 542 'o', but as the mvmt type is 543 , this didnot had any impact, same error is prevailing.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you posted cenvatable and non-cenvatable materials in one goods receipt ?

During J1IFQ system fetches the '543' movement type materials from goods receipt. There is no cenvatable and non-cenvatable differentiation in J1IFQ, it works on 543 mvt type consumption quantities.

So, you are getting non-cenvatable materials in J1IFQ (because of 543 mvt type) for which there is no challan created.

You should not post one goods receipt for cenvatable and non-cenvatable materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shailesh

While GRN , against the Sub-contracting PO , the material will be selected based on the BOM, which holds both the material ( i.e cenvatable and non-cenvatable ).

We cannot ask the user to prepare two seperate GRN for cenvatable and noncenvatable items.

former_member187965
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I agree with you but pls try to understand the system limitations. In J1IFQ, system fetches 543 consumption quantities from GR. In standard system, there is no program logic available for fetching materials from GR which will differentiate between cenvatable and non-cenvatable materials, system just picks the 543 mvt type quantities from GR irrespective of the cenvatable or non-cenvatable materials.

Now, your GR consists both cenvatable and non-cenvatable materials and your challan consists of only cenvatable materials. That's why you are getting error in J1IFQ.

I think, there is only one solution for this issue, you have to include the non-cenvatable materials in 57F4 challan, though the 57F4 challan is not required for non-cenvatable materials.

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try adding the Non Cenvatable items also in J1IF01. Maintain those materials also in J1ID with non Cenvatable Material type under Material and Chapter Id combination.

Give a try in Dev server and let us know your findings or observations.