cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock Determination OSPX - Picking WMS - Outbound Delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Folks, I am having problems with Stock Determination and picking for outbound deliveries in WM.

We have full WMS.

Direct picking with TO.

2 Storage Locations for the same material. St Loc A and Sto Loc B.The system should go first to Storage Location A, then B...in case A is unsufficient.

Can this be done??

I understand the automatic storage location determination at delivery level (LE) has to be deactivated so WMS determines the storage location. But if I do so, then the outbound delivery has no storage location, then WM picking is deactivated....

What am I doing wrong? Please help!

PD. I managed to set OSPX at delivery item level, but it works at PGI event and does not considere WM Picking. I need the WM Picking...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jesus,

As per my understanding the difference between Lean warehouse management and Full Warehouse management is that in Lean Warehouse Management has Fixed Bin for One material and in Full ware house Management one material can be stored in Multiple Storage Bins. It does not talk of Multiple Storage Locations. I would suggest why not you talk to a WM Consultant who will have good knowledge on WM.

Also you need to have storage location determination in delivery othewrse you will not be able to do Picking.

Regards

Srini