cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi everybody,

Former Member
0 Kudos

My query is that if I open a particular "Subprocess/Control" [(i.e., from Master Data -->Org --> Org --> Subprocess/Control) in SAP GRC 10.0] its showing a lot of Tabs while if I open the same "Subprocess/Control" from Master Data --> Activities & Processes --> Business Processes its showing lesser Tabs.

Infact, when I open a Subprocess/Control from "Business Processes" its showing the Subprocess/Control as a Central Subprocess/Central Control.

So I just to know why the Tabs are different.

Any input would be appreciated.

Regards,

CA Ankit Mehta.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

singhsmi
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ankit,

This is because what you see under Business Process is part of central catalogue and can be used as templates. These are called Central process/subprocess/control. These can be assigned to multiple organization depending on whether the organizational unit has such processes. You can assign them as copy/reference. If it is by copy then the entities are called local control/subprocess else they are called reference control/subprocess.

You can notice there are only 3 extra tabs.

1> Issue - this for creating adhoc issue for the local control/reference subprocess. This facility is not available for central control. But for local control also it is customizable.

2> Policies - Again a policy can be related to a subprocess which is part of the organization that as this policy. So, only available for local control/reference subprocess.

3> Roles - For each local subprocess you can have regulation and cross regulation specific role. For central subprocess or control you have process admin role which is assigned at corporate level and they are responsible for complete central catalogue. No need to assign anything at each central entity level.

Regards,

Smita.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Actually I am new to SAP GRC field.

So can you please provide me a config doc or link which will give complete end to end config information.

Thanks & Regards,

CA Ankit Mehta.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Smita,

Thank you very much for your kind reply.

Actually I am new to SAP GRC field.

So can you please provide me cofig doc or link which can give complete end to end config info.

Thanks & Regards,

CA Ankit Mehta.

Answers (0)