cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strange behaviour of MII with Datediff built in function in BLS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

One strange thing happening with MII 12.2 when using datediff built-in function in BLS. My BLS have a Local variable called Dias of type Long.

As a first action datediffdays(dateadddays(monthstart( Transaction.Fecha),1),Transaction.Fecha) + 1 value to Dias, where Transaction.Fecha = 2013-04-08 00:00:00 according a xlm format. When I evaluate this expression I get a value of 7, I check value of Dias in a tracer  it showsme 7, but in a subsequent action, specifically in an action type ROW Dias change its value, 6, next check value of Dias in a tracer  it showsme 7at that action I replaced  Dias with the formula of the first action, but the value is 6 too. After action Row I check value of Dias in a tracer and it show me 7.

This is true for all Transaction.Fecha >= 2013-04-08 00:00:00 and <= 2013-05-01 00:00:00.

Any thoughts on this odd behaviour.

Regards,

Horacio Viveros.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that one of the causes is due to schedule change, because after the month of April the situation does not arise. Since I could not detect the cause root, the solution applied was to change expression with the following: dateadddays(monthstart( Transaction.Fecha),1)

The result obtained is the same.