Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

duplicate entries in customs declaration before GR worklist

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

In the customs declaration creation before GR work-list, duplicate entries exist, not sure what's going on. Can you please help? See attached.

Additionally, I'd like to know if there is a log for inbound delivery transfer in GTS 7.2

Thanks,
Satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

There could be several explanations for your "duplicate" entries.  One important field not shown in your picture is the Material Document number.  I'm guessing that the 2 entries have different values there, perhaps suggesting that either the GR was done in two parts, or that the second entry is a re-posting following an initial cancellation that either didn't transfer or got deleted.

Regarding the transfer log, it depends whether you're referring to Transit or Declaration before GR.  Take a look at programs /SAPSLL/API_IBDL_TLOG_DISPLAY or /SAPSLL/API_TIBD_TLOG_DISPLAY - I think those both exist in GTS 7.2.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

The customs dec worklist is for before GR, there won't be material document numbers. Have I understood your question correctly? The values are same. Also, the inbound delivery has 1 item.

Both programs show no log, does it require any activation?

Thanks,
Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Sorry about that - I failed to read your title correctly; hence the inappropriate question!

I agree that it looks strange.  I wonder if, for some reason, you managed to create 2 Customs Documents for the Delivery?  Could you check table /SAPSLL/LEGREF in SE16, to see if there is more than one entry for the Delivery item?  If so, copy the field GUID_MOBJ and use it to find each Customs Document in table /SAPSLL/CUHD.  The answers might give you some clues.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Definitely seems strange. Can you debug and check how is it fetching and displaying duplicate entries. Interested to know the rootcause.

Thanks

Dhilipan

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

I'm pursuing Dave's ideas, I'll update the solution here upon finding answers.

Thanks for your interest..

Thanks,

Satish

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,

Not a problem.

Here are additional details. Our GTS is connected to two ERP systems. The scheduling agreement is created in one ERP system which transfers to GTS. The same scheduling agreement is also automatically created in the second ERP system and that flows to GTS as well. They both have the same number but coming from 2 ERP systems. Might this be causing the issue?

I think this is the reason for duplicate records but I'm looking for a way to instantiate that. Do you agree?

Thanks,

Satish

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

If the duplicates are being created by transfer from the second ERP system, then you should be able to see that in the /SAPSLL/CORREF entries for the linked Customs Documents that I mentioned above.  Those entries include the field ORGLOGSYS - the original Logical System.

Regarding the automatic creation of the Scheduling Agreement in the second ERP system - is that a feature or a fault?  If it's a feature, then you will need to prevent the transfer to GTS in that situation, or alternatively always specify the correct Logical System on the selection screen before attempting to create the Import Declarations.

Let us know how you get on.

Regards,

Dave

former_member194424
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dave,
For the SA, table /SAPSLL/CORREF shows ORGLOGSYS (Logical System of Original Object) as one ERP system.

The auto transfer of SA from one ERP to another is an intended design.

Thanks,

Satish