cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PMI PMP + ASAP 8 and Agile

Former Member
0 Kudos

There are similar posts out here, but not preceisely what I'm looking for.  As part of my MBO, I intend to acheive my PMI PMP (Version 4, if it's ready).  After that, I'd like to follow this with our ASAP 8/Agile Certification.

1) Will SAP pay for my PMI PMP?  My manager and I already agree it's the next step for me in my development at SAP.

2) Any idea how well our ASAP 8 will fit in with this?  I suspect it could either be the best of both worlds ...

Looking for thoughts and advice ...

Brian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brian,

PMI PMP is a certification recognized across the globe. However, in order to be successful project manager in SAP, I would expect, the SAP Project Manager should have some kind of functional / technical knowledge within SAP.

SAP has come up with Project Manager Certification. This may to some extent useful to you.

https://training.sap.com/v2/certification/c_pm_70-sap-certified-associate-project-manager-g/topic-ar...

ASAP 8 / Agile is noting to do with SAP, however, it cut across the technologies. If you are looking Project Management as your long time career, this is not a bad option. Furthermore, you can also look into Prince 2.

Best Regards,

Ravi

Answers (0)