cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to reverse or cancel the final invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Professionals,

I have been trying to to troubleshoot the issue I have encountered in reversing/cancelling the final invoices and still showed as open line item.

For what I have noticed. The billing document has been cancelled. But when I checked the document flow, the final invoicing still there.

When I checked the historical data the billing date and fixed value date supposed to be the same. I'm just wondering why is the dates are different from each other, I have used VF02 transaction unfortunately the date box is greyed out.

would it be possible to give me an idea to reverse this in step-by-step procedure?

I have tried to check it through zvfv and mr8m but it wont reverse the final invoicing.

I have attached some files to clearly state my question.

Your response is highly appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Arnold

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Dear  Annold

first of all cancil the excise entry so J1IIN T-code use and Use shift +f1 or cross key then enter and fill up as per required then save .then Second step (Vf11) enter billing no save then Third step is (VL09) for goods reversal enter plant and delivery no then reverse. then Final (VL02n) use t-code for delivery cancil go to tab outbond delivery and delete option then your cancilation the billing process is complete. 

Regards

Vikas Shrivastava

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arnold,

its good to hear that your issue has been resolved, You screenshot was fine. As concern with the issue, you issue was on the Fi end Because of not clearance of invoice as in my best knowledge.

have a good day, Thanks,

Regards,

Suhaib Bin aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Professional,

The issue has been resolved by using the F-32 and figured out the specific issue that I have raised. The Accounting document was not cleared and the resolution is to deleted the specific account and document that has been affected by the accounting which is not cleared. And I used f-32.

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Professional,

As I was reading few notes from different sites. I checked the open item via FBL5N which shows the customer line item display. Would I be able to reverse or clear the cancelled but still open item in F-32?

Thank you,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Professionals,

Thanks for your kind response. I have been attaching and posting the screenshots and I dont know why it won't show in the page.

Hoping the posted screenshot will now show at this page.

Thank you,

Arnold

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

Seems be everything is fine. The document flow shows that all documents are in completed status. Except Accounting document. That is basically the type of settings your FI consultant did.Check with him/her.

See what SAP says on Fixed value date.

"VALDT (fixed value date) is filled with the baseline date for payment from the base billing document, and the field".

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/dd/561393545a11d1a7020000e829fd11/content.htm

Regards, Sai Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

Do you know any idea what transaction code in FI?

Thanks,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Arnold,

I would suggest you to go to VF02 give your billing document there and click on a Green Flag and see what kind of error system is showing. I think if its a cancelled invoice then might be its of back date and you will get the posting period issue most probably. Check and revert with updates. Also, do paste the snapshots so that you'll be guided with correct and accurate response. Rgds.

former_member184080
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arnold,

I don't see any screenshots in your post. However, have you checked Cancelled billling document in VF02 - Header and billing date? Here ( Header data - Header - Accounting data - Billing date) system should allow you to change the date if that cancelled Invoice has not yet generated any accounting document.

Please share your screenshots and document flow.

Let me know if I misunderstand your post.

Regards, Sai Krishna.

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear

Two things to do. Paste screen shot of document flow of original sale order from initial screen of va03 to see the whole story. Second try to release the reversal document in vf02 and update the findings.

Thanks

former_member190778
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Arnold,

As u have stated your business scenario, you have created reversal document by cancelling the invoice with Vf11 T code after then you have to gone through the Header data and change the date into the current month. if still accounting documents are showing then you please illustrate Ur scenario with screen outs because your attachment is not showing here. So, i can understand more clear picture about the issue indeed.

Regards,

Suhaib Bin Aziz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaib,

Thanks for your immediate response. I have attached the screenshot.

for the first screenshot you can see that I have cancelled the invoice, and it showed on the upper part that there's a final invoice which supposed to be cancelled. The second screenshot showed the detailed cancellation and the cancelled invoice was completed. Im wondering why this is happened. The third screesnhot my issue was the document and posting date, they're both different to each other. Based on my historical data, most of the cancelled invoice supposed to have the same posting and document date. what is the solution for this? I have checked the header via accounting document. If you have any solution for this, would it be possible to send me a step by step procedure?

Have a nice day!

Thank you,

Arnold

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suhaib / Moazzam,

I tried again to generate cancellation via VF11 using the said transaction, I have attached a message based from my findings. I'm trying to generate a best solution to reverse the open line item as this is very critical scenario. I can't release any document via VF02, based on my previous e-mail i have attached as well the header data and document flow via VF02 and VA03 respectively. "final invoiced" and "cancelled invoice". im wondering on how to cancel the parent final invoice, where there is a cancelled invoice underneath the final invoice.

Your advise is very much appreciated!

Thank you,

Arnold

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is no attachment. How did you attach the pictures? Please check and attach them again and after post check whether they are attached or not.

Thank$