cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedulling agreements and PIR for special Vendor are not sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I have an issue with one special vendor. We are trying to send SA and PIR by CIF for that vendor and they are not replicated as Transportation Lines. I checked the log in SNC (tcode/SAPAPO/C3) and there isn't any special message. There isn't any log for sub-object Ext. Procmt Sources of Supply (Info Record, Outline Agreemt). We deleted all the integration models and create one specially for this vendor and nothin happen.

What cound be the issue? Why the SA and PIR are not send for this vendor?

Can you help me?

BR,

Iván

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

Lets just take the PIR.

Check the following:

1. How is the PIR defined - At Pur. Org Level or Plant Level ?

2. If its POrg level then check if the Plant is assigned to the Pur. Org.

3. Have you already CIFed the Vendor and Material mentioned in the PIR? Verify if its available on the SNC system.

4. Then CIF the PIR again, it should create a TLane between the Vendor Location (Source Location) and Plant Location (Destination Location) for Model 000.

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I think, I found the issue. My vendor with the issue has prices in COP (Colombian Pesos). I changed the prices for USD (American Dollar) and the PIR was send and the TLane was created. Do you know what is happend? Why is not support COP?

BR,

Iván

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the currency definition and configuration in both ECC and SCM (SNC) system, if there is any discrepancy, synchronized currencies between these 2 systems,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Purshottam,

I checked the following path SPRO > SAP NetWeaver > General settings > Currencies > Check Currency Codes in both systems and there are equals. Do I have to check a specific path?

BR,

Iván

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivan,

A simpler way to ensure sync between your ECC / SNC systems for global setting like UOM / Currency is to use the RSIMPCUST report.

Refer this SDN doc for the detailed process  - http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/00b6b739-47a6-2e10-9abf-bdac1124d...

Regards,

Bharath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bharath,

I tried to executed the report, but I can' it. How can I set the source system?

Thanks,

IVán

former_member215582
Contributor
0 Kudos

You tcode RAS1 to set source system. Please go through link provided by Bharat. If you don;t have authorizations, probably you need to take help from basis team to run this report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

I finally found the issue. In ECC, we have to defined the convertion factor between COP and MXN. How ever, I don't know where is taking MXN and it isn't taking USD for example.

Thanks,

Iván

Answers (0)