cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Patch Update

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, we tried to update out patch from version 7.1 SP006 to version 7.1 SP007.

Steps followed.

1. IC Runtime : executed the setup.exe file in folder: ICRUNTIME07_1-10007481\Setup

2. IC Designtime: firstly executed Setup.exe in folder: ICDESIGNTIME07_1-10007480\Setup and then trigerred the mxmc-xupdate.cmd file throug command prompt in folder:ICDESIGNTIME07_1-10007480\Database\SQL-Server.

We did these two steps and we are now seeing the version and schema got updated to latest.

Here are the things we still getting problems.

1. SAP provisioning framework did not get updated.

2. we are getting the below error in role assigned pass:

lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: JCO.classInitialize(): Could not load middleware layer 'com.sap.mw.jco.rfc.MiddlewareRFC'

JCO.nativeInit(): Could not initialize dynamic link library sapjcorfc. Found version "2.1.8 (2006-12-11)" but required version "2.1.10 (2011-05-10)".

Can some one please help to provide good document which shows steps to be followed for patch updates and also how to know if all the stuff is updated like if there is any analyzer for this version update?

Please tellme if i missed any step which actually should be done for the patch updates/

Would be happy to provide more information if needed.

Thank,

Arun A.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Murali_Shanmu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

There is as such no single documentation for SP upgrades which I am aware of.

Note 1607221 - SAP NetWeaver Identity Management 7.1 SP7 gives information as to the components which need to be upgraded. Also, it mentions where to look for the documentation for the upgrade.

You would also need to update the component "NW IDM IC 7.10 UIS FOR NW 7.10" to SP007

For the issue related to JCo, I have replied your earlier post.

Cheers,

Murali