SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Redistribution of amounts if initial default amount changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Redistribution of amounts if initial default amount changed, while creating Installment Plan

Hi Experts,

I am working on the requirement to enhance the FQEVENTS-

Requirement is to redistribute the amount of installment plan if initial default amount is changed when creating the installment plan.

I have tried with FQEVENTS - 3028,1107 and 3055.

But in the above mentioned events, I am not able to do the same.

Can anyone please let me know which FQEVENTS is to be followed to meet this requirement.

Please refer the attachment for more details.

Regards,

Ravi Jaiswal ​

4 REPLIES 4

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Ravi:

there is no event for that purpose.  Re-distribution function is designed to be handled using the 'Change Parameters' button in the menu.

regards,

bill.

0 Kudos

Hi,

yes i have seen there is a button itself provided in the menu as "Distribute difference amount (F7)" in the form of X shape, which distributes the amount if there is the difference.

But i need to change it after user press enter or save button for the same.

Is there any user exit or something ,else from which i can do this enhancement.

Thanks for help.

Regards,

Ravi.

0 Kudos

Hi ,

You can change the installment plan even after saving it initially go to FPR2- change the line item u want say suppose to 100 , select the rest of the line items and press redistribute .

Note -You can change the line items for which there has been no payment received .

0 Kudos

Hi Santrupta,

Thanks for the reply. But my requirement is not as such. It should be done while creating installment plan only. And even i have found the same redistribution functionality while creating through FPR1. but my requirement is not that as can be seen from my earlier disscussions.

thanx.

ravi.