cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Communication between SAP PI 7.1 and SAP PI 7.31 using SOAP Adapter

0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have created below mentioned scenarios as per business requirements.

The communication is basically from Receiver SOAP Adapter of SAP PI 7.11 and Sender SOAP Adapter of SAP PI 7.31.

In SAP PI 7.31 we have configured Integrated Configuration[SOAP to IDOC] using Sender SOAP Adapter and WSDL is generated from Integrated Configuration.

This wsdl is imported in external definitions of SAP PI 7.11 and Receiver SOAP channel[Scenario is MDM to SOAP] is configured with URL and SOAP action that is provided in wsdl.

When SAP PI 7.11 sends message using receiver SOAP adapter to SAP PI 7.31,it fails in SAP PI 7.11 SOAP receiver communication channel

with the below mentioned error

com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: SOAP:
response message contains an error XIServer/UNKNOWN/ADAPTER.JAVA_EXCEPTION -
com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve
inbound binding for the given P/S/A values:
FP=;TP=;FS=null;TS=;AN=null;ANS=null; at
com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:250)
at
com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.CommonLookup.getInboundBinding(CommonLookup.java:171)
at com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.InboundRuntimeLookup.<init>(InboundRuntimeLookup.java:88)
at
com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.lookup.AbstractLookupManager.getBinding(AbstractLookupManager.java:597)
at

Can you please help with above mentioned issue?

Best Regards,

Harleen Kaur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shilpi,

Can you please tell me how did you resolve this issue? I am facing the same problem. Kindly let me know how did you resolve this problem. I will be much appreciative.

Regards

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.CPAObjectNotFoundException: Couldn't retrieve

inbound binding for the given P/S/A values:

The error message shows that your target URL specified in the PI 7.1 reciever soap adapter is not right one. Something is wrong in the url syntax.  Please test the web service using soap ui directly pointing to the pi 7.3 wsdl using the URL and see what you get? 

allamudi_loordh
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Agarwal,

Also check the QOS in Sender channel of PI7.31 .  PI exposed web service can not be accessible directly so please authenticate it before sending the data .There should be proper role assigned for that authenticated user.

Regards,

Loordh.