Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sender file content conversion

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a small query.I am testing a file to file scenario in which, at the sender file channel in content conversion "Recordset per message " is set to 500.

So when I am sending file with records more than 500, its is correctly creating messages in sxmbmoni with 500 records per message.

But the files that is getting archived are getting appended with ".filepart" .

Is this normal functioning?I am not sure as I have never come across such interface,so just to confirm.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

nabendu_sen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

This is not normal. Can you provide the screenshot of the File Adapter (Communication Channel) Archive tab?

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for replying

Please see the below screen shot.Archive tab??you meant processing tab??

There are no scripts used in sender channel,I checked.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member184948
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Guys for your Support.

The issue is resolved now.

Earlier I was trying to upload file to the server from where PI was picking up using "WINSCP", at that time it was taking a lot of time to even upload 1mb file and the sender channel which was configured to poll after every 60sec was picking up the file and was archiving just the part with "filepart" extension.

But this time we sftp the file(which was 22mb) from unix box and the file got pickedup and processed succesfully.Even it got archived with correct name without "filepart" extention.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dilip,

As per my understanding, Recordset Per message set to 500. And when you try to process a file even with more than 500 records, it is working fine as per the functionality. But while archiving, it is considering it as a single file.Right?

Please let me know, If I understood correctly. So, we can assist you.

smavachee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These are two different parameters can set in Sender FCC.

Recordset Structure:

Recordset per Message:

As Nabendu said, provide a screenshot here.

Regards,

Sunil