cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add fields to ROS Supplier Registration screen (webdynpro)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

- i am on SRM 7.02, level 5, with ECC 6.0 EHP6, and have activated customizing switch (SRM_701_SUCO_SUP_REG)

- i have ROS in separate ROS client (i.e. two SRM clients, ROS and SRM(EBP) client).

Do you know of any way to extend the supplier registration screen (as we have activated the customizing switch, we are using the Webdynpro registration screen)?  We are looking to add payment information (e.g. bank details) and other purchasing fields (like payment terms, order currency, incoterms, etc.), and then once transfered from ROS to ECC, we wish to create the create the vendor general, purchasing, and payment information views.

Thoughts?

cheers,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

zoltan_keller
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Aleem,

you can refer to sap note 1848510. For the transfer of custom data from ROS to ECC, extensive enhancements would be needed as well.

regards

Zoltan

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have extended Registration of Supplier Screen extensively. You have no choice other than using the enhancement points to enhance the User Interface, Web dynpro Contexts and the business logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi K P,

Do you have any more technical details around this of how you did it?

• Which business object type did you use for activation of the custom fields?
  • Are there enhancements in standard methods to save the custom fields to the database.  If
    so, which methods were enhanced?

cheers,