cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CFolder Issue in SRM 7.02 for Two envelope Bidding

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have implemented SAP SRM 7.02 with CFolders for Two Envelope Bidding.

When the purchaser logs on and wants to upload a technical document through the 'Technical RFX' button a new window pops up with the following error message:

Object 0017A477FC0A1ED2ABCB953F79EB8776 of type

Collaboration no longer exists

We have checked/changed all related configuration (logical system, roles, authorization etc) but still facing the same issue.

It would be great if someone provides pointers as to why we are facing this issue.

Thanks,

AB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arjeet,

There is something wrong in the folder name of the "Technical RFx" or property of the folder where you are trying to upload. Please check this in cFolder Configuration.

Alternatively you may try to use any other folder and check if it allows you to do so.

Another reason for the issue is that, your RFC user to connect between SRM and cFolder is not having enough authorization or the purchase who you are using to login to SRM, is having some authorization issue in cFolder system. But this is less likely because you said you have already checked it out.

Please respond if the issue persists and after you checking the Folder Configuration in cFolder SPRO.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KP,

I have checked the RFC users in both SRM and CFolder and they ahve the required roles. Also, the Purchaser user is in both the clients with all the roles assigned.

Thanks,

Arijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give SAP_ALL for all the users and check if the issue exists?

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hi Arjeet,

Can you please share the configuration guide to my mail id cshreedhar@gmail.com

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your time on ths issue.

We finally managed to resolve it. We had to assign a pointer to SRM System in CFOLDER client.

The configuration node is:

SAP IMG->Collaboration Projects->Connection to External Systems->CFOLDER Integration->

Stipulate RFC Destination for Collaboration

Surprisingly this config point is missing in the standard configuration guide.

Thanks,

AB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto SICF and see if the you are able to launch C-folder service?

Where are you accessing c-folder from ? NWBC or Portal? If it is portal there are some iviews for technical rfx that needs to be configured.

Let me know your findings.

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

Yes I am able to lauch CFolders through SICF.

We areon NWBC.

Thanks,

Arijeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arijeet,

See if you have followed the steps in this link.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm70/helpdata/en/43/143d2e25fc2be8e10000000a1553f7/content.htm

Regards,

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check what Naveen has shown; check by providing SAP_ALL to all the relevant users; Or else possibly a portal content issue.